Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Campaigns & Planets

Page: 1 of 1
 Thought Process
02-21-2006, 9:46 PM
Has anyone managed to create a campaign using only the planets they specify? I've created a campaign using data from an existing one and stripping it of stuff I don't want.

When I go to the Galactic Conquest screen, it only shows the number of planets I have, yet when I start the actual game, it has many more planets than I actually specified.
 Tom Servo
02-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Check to see if there are any forces specified in a map you dont want in the campaign.
 EAWFAN
02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
i will make one soon and release it by the end of the week
 Thought Process
02-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Check to see if there are any forces specified in a map you dont want in the campaign.Yes, I stripped all of the ones I didn't want out. They did not appear, but the planets I removed did.
 Darth_Torpid-PG
02-23-2006, 8:13 PM
The tag you are looking for is <Locations>

The first thing in this tag will be Galaxy_Core_Art_Model followed by the planets you wish to appear in the campaign. Following this tag will be all the trade routes (defined in TradeRoutes.XML).

If you are working with an existing campaign, you will also need to remove any starting forces for that planet if you remove it from the <Locations> tag.

Lastly, if you are working on a galactic conquest campaign, there two versions of each campaign - one for Rebel, one for Empire. You need to make sure that both versions have the same settings (at least as far as planets available).
Page: 1 of 1