Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Repulsor tank ATST ?

Page: 1 of 1
 LenaMarieD
02-21-2006, 7:29 PM
I think there was some sort of error made that a modder could probaly fix. It seems to me the Repulsor tank should be available from the beginning while the AT-ST should be available later. The reasoning being the Repulsor was a Clone Wars Era tank, it shouldnt be available later and be more powerful then a AT-St. The added benefit from fixing this problem would be an excuse to make the AT-ST more battle worthly then it is.

any thoughs on the issue?
 shadowsfm
02-21-2006, 7:47 PM
so, turn the repulser into a anti infintry tank?

i guess they wanted to make both factions wery diffrent from each other
 LenaMarieD
02-21-2006, 7:59 PM
i imagine game balance reasons was probaly the reason but i think it does need to be changed because it isnt realistic, not to mention AT-STs in EAW are made of paper more then the AT-STs where in SWG ;)

They always gotta pick on AT-STs, hopefully someone will fix them though, AT-STs arent as weak as this and i'm sure im not alone in rather having plentiful useful AT-STs instead of clone wars junk.
 shadowsfm
02-21-2006, 8:06 PM
i tested the special the at-st has, you should most defenetly use it as the primary attack. normaly a reb hover tank can take them on, but with burage, at-sts can do lots of damage
 Lanaus_Caspian
02-21-2006, 8:30 PM
Just change the attributes. Thats what I did, now my AT-STs are nearly perfect anti-infantry weapons.
 LenaMarieD
02-21-2006, 8:33 PM
im not really a programmer hehe, i can only make suggestions and hope people who do know how to will like the idea and make them

the last time i mucked with XML somehow EAW broke and wouldnt work until i did full uninstall/reinstall, so i learned my lession from there.
 shadowsfm
02-22-2006, 5:24 AM
once i forgot to ad a "/" like in <planet>whatever</planet>
so it stopped working until i found it
Page: 1 of 1