Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rebels - Campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-21-2006, 2:32 PM
Discuss your hints and problems about the Rebel Campaign here.

Ok...i need a little help with the Level Kessel. I am having a problem with keeping the transports alive. Do I have to destroy all enemies before you win the match? Discuss.
 Foland
02-21-2006, 9:40 PM
Well, you don't have to defeat the enemy units at all. The acclamators/TIEs will just keep going past your position.

I don't think the transport shuttles will be destroyed, do you meen Captain antille's ship? You can just keep that out of the way, as your X-Wings destroy the TIE fighters, and your Y wings disable the shuttles
 Jmaster3265
02-21-2006, 9:43 PM
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-21-2006, 10:50 PM
My troubles are trying to keep the shuttles alive.....they always get destroyed before I can complete the objective. Eh..maybe the new patch will help.
 Jmaster3265
02-22-2006, 7:36 PM
My troubles are trying to keep the shuttles alive.....they always get destroyed before I can complete the objective. Eh..maybe the new patch will help.

How is that a patch problem? That is no bug trust me...
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-22-2006, 7:37 PM
Well, I think the patch is fixing up that level.
 popcorn2008
02-22-2006, 8:59 PM
Obi, make sure to move in the Y-Wings and quickly follow up with Antilles ship. Use his engine special ability to quickly get the shuttles safe. Otherwise try your best ;) Use one Y-Wing per shuttle as well, dont waste them all on one shuttle.
 Jmaster3265
02-22-2006, 9:15 PM
Well, I think the patch is fixing up that level.

No, sorry there is no bug or anything wrong with tha mission. No need for a patch just for that mission. I thought that mission was really ereally easy, but i can tell what you mean. I'm having a lot of trouble with "Needle in a Haystack" getting frustrating everyone is telling me the same thing, and its not working....
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Obi, make sure to move in the Y-Wings and quickly follow up with Antilles ship. Use his engine special ability to quickly get the shuttles safe. Otherwise try your best ;) Use one Y-Wing per shuttle as well, dont waste them all on one shuttle.

lol..thanx. I wasn't playing much attention to the objectives. :lol: But, know I have a slight problem. After am I suppose to move 3PO & R2 to Mon Calamari? B/c they keep repling that only droids can steal technology. I maybe mis-interpretting again. XP
 twin88mm
02-28-2006, 2:46 AM
Have you figured this out yet? You need to get C3PO and R2D2 ALONE into orbital circle before you are allowed to drag them into the "STEAL" circle of an Imperial planet.
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-28-2006, 1:47 PM
Have you figured this out yet? You need to get C3PO and R2D2 ALONE into orbital circle before you are allowed to drag them into the "STEAL" circle of an Imperial planet.

lol...ya. I figured awhile ago now. I had other troops with them. :xp: Thanx anyway. :)
Page: 1 of 1