Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JOIN THE DOOM REAVERS

Page: 1 of 1
 Doom Reaver
05-27-2001, 1:38 PM
The Doom Reavers are a group of freelance fighter pilots. We are all at the status of Jedi on this site, but we have upped our status highly on other XWA sites of multiplayer

End oppression of Empire and Rebels with one swift stroke!

Hire us, and we will see the job through.

We counterstrike, assault, and steal other groups of enemy ships and make them our own.

Have highly advanced technoogy when joining the Doom Reavers.

...You will not be disapointed...
 K_Kinnison
05-27-2001, 6:27 PM
Normally i try to keep my mouth shut with new clan annoucments. But not this time

I warn everyone not to have anything to do with this group sinc ehte leader is obviosly only running the group so he can be in charge.

he obviosly knows nothing about the XWA online gaming community, and would be a wasted effort for anyone who joins.

He also has a very annoying attitude concidering that he has basically spammed the same message in 4 differant threads, when one is just enuf.

Be warned Dark Reaver, if you show up in any of the forums/sites i moderate, you will be have some trouble unles you clean up your act
Page: 1 of 1