Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revan's Bloodline

Page: 1 of 1
 Scie
02-20-2006, 8:31 PM
hey guys im doin my first fanfic. it proposes the idea that Revan had offspring.
the story is assuming that you chose to be a light side male in the video game. ill have the prelude and the first chap in a few
 Scie
02-20-2006, 8:32 PM
Prelude:
Two thousand years ago, folk legends originated about an all powerful Sith Lord named Darth Revan, and the terrifying power he wielded. Most Jedi dismiss this legend as standard dogmatic propaganda from which all truth had decayed. Let this be known that, I Gadden Nomi, the keeper of the archives at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant have discovered something horrifying in the archives, a holocron of the notorious Sith Lord with a pregnant woman named Bastilla. Let it be known that not only did Darth Revan exist, every bit as powerful as the legends say, but he may have descendants that are living in our timeā€¦..
 Scie
02-20-2006, 8:33 PM
darn forgot to indent. sry
 ScieX
02-20-2006, 9:37 PM
this is my new name. for some reason i cant get into my old one so i made a new one. look for a new thread. sry. im having cpu troubles, im not tech savvy.
 machievelli
03-16-2006, 9:45 AM
Sciex you didn't give me enough to review.
 ScieX
03-16-2006, 9:54 AM
Sciex you didn't give me enough to review.

i started a new thread about it.
the link to it is on my sig.
Page: 1 of 1