Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Death Star

Page: 1 of 1
 SuperOmegaSith
02-19-2006, 11:21 PM
Does anyone know a Mod for the demo that has the Death Star in it?If so can you post it?
 Animask
02-20-2006, 6:04 AM
the Galactic Conquest mod has the Death Star in it
 SuperOmegaSith
02-20-2006, 11:06 AM
That mod haves you play as the Rebels though.
 The Death Star
02-21-2006, 6:04 AM
Seeing as the Game has Been released, Could someone PLEASE copy the code for the Death Star Model, and Plonk it into one of your demo mods, as I have the game, But I dont have a DVD ROM drive, and will not be getting one until next week!

So please, make the death star be like in the real game: It hangs around in the corner of the screen, then when the countdown reaches zero, press the switch and you see the death star fire and blow up a planet. PLEASE DO THAT!
 Animask
02-21-2006, 6:12 AM
how many times have I said people will take stuff from the full game and put it into the demo files? 20, 30 times?
 Arc9
02-24-2006, 6:47 PM
Animask,shut up.Your just a hack! Putting stuff from the full version into the demo IS JUST A PIECE OF CRIAPE AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE FULL VERSION,NOW SHUT UP YOU STUPID HACK!
 KhaosNite
02-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Animask,shut up.Your just a hack! Putting stuff from the full version into the demo IS JUST A PIECE OF CRIAPE AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE FULL VERSION,NOW SHUT UP YOU STUPID HACK!

Wow, calm down buddy. With all the mods out there for the demo, Im sure he has a mod, but no usable death star. I have the demo still, and I wouldnt mind having the death star in the space battle with its full version effect. It be quite cool.
 Jan Gaarni
02-26-2006, 6:32 AM
Arc9, calm down.

There'll be none of that, you hear?
 Arc9
03-01-2006, 5:49 AM
Meh,its just a guy hacked my computer and completely transferd FOCOM onto his computer just cuz he wanted the full version and hated the demo!
SOOOO...Animask reminds me GREATLY of that guy!
 arkodeon
03-02-2006, 3:37 PM

You must learn to control your temper. I have seen your other outbursts, and you must learn how to control it. That's called flaming, read the rules. ;D

But I agree, people are trying to take files from the full version and place them into the demo to make a "full version."
 Arc9
03-11-2006, 8:58 AM
This month,its not a good idea to cause trouble cuz the temper ive been containing for a year is starting to pop out in multiple tantrums!
 Animask
03-16-2006, 7:23 PM
This month,its not a good idea to cause trouble cuz the temper ive been containing for a year is starting to pop out in multiple tantrums!

huh, Ive held my easy-to-set-off rage for atleast 3 years, but you dont see me taking it out on you... I take it out on my games :D
Page: 1 of 1