Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Raz's Life: Chapter 3

Page: 1 of 1
 zelda 41
02-19-2006, 8:17 PM
For all of you who HATE this story, you are in luck. There are only TWO chapters left.

Chapter 3: The Show and the Hottie

Raz looked down from the platform as Lili and Milla walked in. Raz noticed and knew Milla in a heartbeat. But, he had never met Lili, so he didn't know her. But instantly, he was in love. Once her beutiful long, purple pigtails caught his eyes, he couldn't stop staring. In fact, his nose started to bleed!

" Raz, get a tissue!" Clara was behind him and spoiled his moment.

" Get a move on Raz. We're waiting on you, you dork," Clara called while walking on.

"Okay, fatty," Raz called while gigling. Clara snorted.

------

Lili and Milla got a seat as soon as the show started. Lili was in a desant mood now that Milla was there. She was almost smiling. Lili listened as a tall man with purple hair started the show. Then, behind him, came a shorter boy with purple hair. Lili instantly fell for the hot boy, as her eyes widened. She wasn't expecting a show and a hottie.

------

Raz finished the show with a flip on a tightrope, while landing on the rope. The crowd cheered! Raz had done great, and now he could see the hottie, Lili. He left quick and caught them just as they were leaving. Lili was so excited to see him, she acked like an idiot! Raz didn't care. He just wanted to meet her. But, just then, the unthinkable happened. Sasha Nein came and kidnapped Lili!!!

"LILI!! Sasha, how dare you!!" Raz was so angry, he caught Sasha's coat on fire!

"HA! Nice try Razputin, but you can't defet me. So, why don't you come save your GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Sasha left, laughing leaving Raz and Milla in shock. Milla ran out, crying and heartbrocken.

"So, it's up to me to- HEY! Don't end this chapter! HEY, do you hear me?!"

End of Chapter 3
 zelda 41
02-19-2006, 8:50 PM
PLEASE READ THIS!! IT DOESN'T SUCK!!!
 DarthAve
02-19-2006, 9:12 PM
WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT STARTING NEW BOARDS YOU MAGGOT?????
 KingCheez
02-19-2006, 9:14 PM
Hi. What the ****.

It's obvious that Raz just met Lili in Psychonauts, Sasha is not evil, and oh yeah... ONE MEANS ONE.

MATH CLASS.

ONE IS AN INTEGER.

THAT MEANS NOT 0, NOT 2, 3, 4, 5, OR 6, AND CONTINUING ON.

ONE ****ING TOPIC JESUS ****ING CHRIST.

What's with the nosebleed and the inability to count.
 Smon
02-19-2006, 9:36 PM
Punch-uation! Crammar! You know your duty...

*ASS-BEAT'd*
 KingCheez
02-19-2006, 9:39 PM
Smon, may I join your pantheon to SMITE THEIR ASS?

I am Doublepostor, admin at like, 4 forums, and I know most, but I know to stop spamming n ****!
 DarthAve
02-19-2006, 9:50 PM
OMG, you guys really care about this board. Are you....in love with it?
 KingCheez
02-19-2006, 9:52 PM
Well your fat ass is in love with your chair because you're always here too.

>:\

I'm pissed off... now.
 DarthAve
02-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Hey, I'm only here cause when I came, I had no friends and now all the good people are gone. So you know what, you can go and skrew yourself Cheez.
 Smon
02-20-2006, 2:59 AM
Smon, may I join your pantheon to SMITE THEIR ASS?

I am Doublepostor, admin at like, 4 forums, and I know most, but I know to stop spamming n ****!
Very well, as training you must beat ActRaiser, (not a difficult game, easy to do) and play one hour of Black & White or B&W2.

Plus Arteest (goddess of pottery and macaroni pictures) can make some lackeys outta clay, but since they're pretty shoddy I summoned some from the old BatMan comics.
 zelda 41
02-20-2006, 7:43 AM
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THERE IS ONLY ONE FREGGIN CHAPTER LEFT SO DON'T EVEN READ IT IF YOUR GONNA FREGGIN SMART MOUTH IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!

P.S. DON'T CALL ME A MAGOT! YOURE A MAGOT!!!

By the way, not my idea to make Sasha evil. Brother's idea.
 KingCheez
02-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Very well, as training you must beat ActRaiser, (not a difficult game, easy to do) and play one hour of Black & White or B&W2.

Plus Arteest (goddess of pottery and macaroni pictures) can make some lackeys outta clay, but since they're pretty shoddy I summoned some from the old BatMan comics.

Alright, I'll *coughdownloadcough* get ActRaiser, and I LOVE BLACK AND WHITE!
 Smon
02-20-2006, 12:42 PM
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THERE IS ONLY ONE FREGGIN CHAPTER LEFT SO DON'T EVEN READ IT IF YOUR GONNA FREGGIN SMART MOUTH IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!

P.S. DON'T CALL ME A MAGOT! YOURE A MAGOT!!!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THERE IS ONLY ONE FRIGGIN CHAPTER LEFT SO DON'T EVEN READ IT IF YOUR GONNA FRIGGIN BAD MOUTH IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!

P.S. DON'T CALL ME A MAGGOT! YOURE A MAGGOT!!!

Hm... maggot...

Darth_Ave:Joined September of 2005 and has 6002 posts.
Zelda:Joined a week ago and has 36 posts.

If Darth is a maggot that makes you like... an egg or something.
 KingCheez
02-20-2006, 12:57 PM
My grammulator sense is... activated. I was bitten by a radioactive Writing teacher... I know what I must do...

RUN-ON SENTENCE CORRECTION!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THERE IS ONLY ONE FRIGGIN CHAPTER LEFT, SO DON'T EVEN READ IT IF YOU'RE GONNA FRIGGIN BAD MOUTH IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!

Smon you missed one
 Smon
02-20-2006, 1:25 PM
My grammulator sense is... activated. I was bitten by a radioactive Writing teacher... I know what I must do...

RUN-ON SENTENCE CORRECTION!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! THERE IS ONLY ONE FRIGGIN CHAPTER LEFT, SO DON'T EVEN READ IT IF YOU'RE GONNA FRIGGIN BAD MOUTH IT!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!

Smon you missed one
Eh, so I missed one of about a thousand, still good.
 zelda 41
02-20-2006, 5:10 PM
I'm really ticked off now. I hate both of you so much now. I'm going to Mashi's site.
 Smon
02-20-2006, 5:46 PM
I'm really ticked off now. I hate both of you so much now. I'm going to Mashi's site.
http://www.btc.gewdguys.com/;_;/)
 KingCheez
02-20-2006, 6:40 PM
Wait... Mashi brought you?
Page: 1 of 1