Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Workbench.. not working?

Page: 1 of 1
 Maleena20
02-19-2006, 1:49 PM
ok,

I Have a problem with my game, it wont let me use the workbench at all, I dont know if im missing something or if i have to do something first before i can use it.. i have weapons i can upgrade, but no matter what i do, i cant access the workbench.. anyonw know why or have any idea? Thanks
 The Doctor
02-20-2006, 6:18 PM
Two things:
Which game are you having troubles with?
What mods do you have installed, if any?
 RedHawke
02-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Doc, as this is an Xbox forum mods are not usually an issue.
 The Doctor
02-21-2006, 6:34 PM
Crap, I can't belive I did that... sorry, RH.
 BanthaFodder01
10-08-2006, 4:35 PM
hmm..im having the same problem in KOTOR 2. I think its a bug or something, it wont let me interact with workbenches on any of my previous games, or the new one i just created, yet i could do it long time ago. I also loaded a previous game and tried talking to someone on the ebon hawk...and nothing happened.

I really do hope my game isnt permanantly screwed cause i just found out how to get GO-TO to spill his dirty little secrets.
 moneal2001
11-30-2006, 2:08 PM
Im having the same problem. Anyone know the cause or a way to fix this. Thanx ahead of time.

PS. Also cant initiate dialog with T3 either.
 Son of Skywalker15
08-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Just started a new game the other day and I ran into the problem. Noticed it on the way to Telos because I couldn't talk to T3 or use the Workbench. Though maybe it would fix itself so I went to Telos and finished it. While leaving the secret Jedi Academy on Telos I couldn't get T3 or use the workbench there. However, I boarded the Ebon Hawk and he was there. I figured the glitch was done, but now I can't talk to him or use the workbench in any of the saved games. I don't have a modded Xbox. Also, when I do stop to talk to T3 he doesn't move after until I leave him for a few minutes as if I had been talking to him. I think the T3 thing is connected because of his ability to be a workbench. Lab Stations work, by the way. This is the weirdest thing I've heard happening, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Any help would be much appreciated.
Page: 1 of 1