Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mission Designers, and Developers needed

Page: 1 of 1
 K_Kinnison
10-03-2000, 1:37 PM
An online XWA gaming group is expanding. And to add more for our members we are requesting any and all Missions Designers to help us.

What we need is permision to slighly modifey missions allready created (names, dialouge, ships, and Breifings) or your willingnes to create new missions using the Craft names/Ships, and storylines we provide.

The NRES site More info here (http://nres.cjb.net)

E-mail/MSN: nresgremlin@hotmail.com

ICQ #: 56387868

thank you for your time.

[This message has been edited by K_Kinnison (edited October 03, 2000).]
 nova_wolf
10-04-2000, 6:24 AM
I am teaching myself AlliED at present, so can't help in that way at mo, but what about in an ideas/mission-design (as opposed to creation) capacity - my 'Point of View' Mission could provide some great entertainment for Rebels, Imperials and Neutrals alike ! Plus it adds a bit more realism and depth to the basic missions scheme (Spot the Plug !)
Any way, if you need a thinker - Id love to help out !

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 Photon
10-04-2000, 6:16 PM
No thanks, but its nice to know that someone reads these posts
 OthaaJebre
10-06-2000, 9:34 PM
Okay, the missions for the battle I am making rely very heavily upon a storyline (my missions are around the time of Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and Last Command.), so I'm afraid that I would not be able to grant those particular missions with the thought that they would be modified for a different story.

This project is very invovled. In fact, I am planning on hiring voice actors for my missions. Nevertheless, after I'm done, I may be free to help you with missions for NRES.

Until then,

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/ap777/sig.gif)
 Photon
10-07-2000, 2:05 AM
thats almost what we need heh
 OthaaJebre
10-07-2000, 3:04 AM
thats almost what we need

What d'ya mean?
 Photon
10-07-2000, 6:33 PM
heh, we need people now, but aside from that...
Page: 1 of 1