Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join the Galactic Empire TODAY!

Page: 1 of 1
 GE_Pavz
09-29-2000, 1:20 PM
Greetings fellow XWA players!

I come here as a representative of the Galactic Empire (www.imperialnexus.net). We are an online gaming and role-playing organisation based around the Empire of the Star Wars universe. Members are given an officer's commission upon entering their desired division, and have the opportunity to gain ranks and awards via service to the Empire... Routine operations include such activities as IRC meetings, newsletter distributions, multiplayer combat, and the creation of custom missions for supported game platforms from LucasArts.
We currently support the TIE, XWA, XvT, BoP and Episode 1 Racer platforms, however we plan to expand into FoCom, JK, and DF soon. There are over 150 members in this fantastic club as of now. If it sounds interesting (and even if it doesn't, believe me, it is), mail me at PAVZ99@aol.com for more information or join at the following link: <a href="http://www.imperialnexus.net/academy/join-navy.php3">Imperial) Academy: Join Form</a>. Tell 'em Pavz sent you!

-Lieutenant Commander Jack Pavz
 KW_Papa_Shango
09-29-2000, 6:15 PM
Toss off. KW is where it's at. Just ask Mr. Kinnison. lol.
Page: 1 of 1