Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rebel club with long tradition

Page: 1 of 1
 RyanDeean
08-19-2000, 5:28 PM
The Star Wars games are great fun and they all are great games, we all no that but how can you play online. Is there clubs and if yes where are they. Well I have the answer for any of the people like that. A great site which allows you to fly for the rebellion in a huge fans club. http://www.rebelsquadrons.org)
Not only do we offer the chance to play XWA but also Jedi Knight, the XWing Series, Force Commander and even a writing section and an editing CLUB for all you amateur programmers. A club for if you want to make stories in a Star Wars universe. If you would like to find out more instantly use the chat service IRC and use and undernet server on #rs_bar_and_grill. Okay if you have any questions feel free to email me. I can't wait to see you new members.
 milkshake
08-19-2000, 5:51 PM
I'll but $10 this gets moved to recruiting

------------------
Charlie "Milkshake" Mitchell
Black wind squadron/Rouge Aliiance
Black 4/Rouge 8
Self proclaimed RAL Drunkard
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

And for all of you watching on black and white Tv's England are playing in Red
 Tek Gunner
08-19-2000, 7:39 PM
Yep, your "but" is right! This thread is goin' down to Recruiting.
Page: 1 of 1