Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help

Page: 1 of 1
 g3netx528
02-16-2006, 11:28 PM
#1) What are the awards for and do last for the whole game or forever
A)whats the point of em too?

#2)Does this help you in anyway?
 toue
02-17-2006, 10:28 AM
#1. the awards give you various bonuses that last untill you die unless you have gotten that award at least 64 times if you have gotten one award 64 times you will always have it active the point of them is to make the game easier and more fun and to give you a goal for the game,
#2. almost or all of them will helpo alot like frenzy gives you a rifle that shoots three very powerful lasers so you can fire once at anyone except a wookiee and kill them, gunslinger gives you a more powerful pistol that kills in three hits and has aa nifty pinkish color, war hero will give you more damage on any weapon or grenade or mine or whatever you hit someone with, and that's all i feel lke listing for now
 PoiuyWired
02-17-2006, 1:03 PM
well, there are exceptions. You CANNOT use your gockets(demolition) awards in space maps.
 zerted
02-17-2006, 3:33 PM
The award sniper rifle (beam rifle) doesn't hit heads very well.
 jawathehutt
02-17-2006, 11:06 PM
i like the norm. rifle more with its auto fire
Page: 1 of 1