Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP HELP HELP (SWBF1 hex)

Page: 1 of 1
 $p@z0
02-15-2006, 6:58 PM
ok i have experence in editing hex (sorta) i have an i dea of what i am doing im not compleatly stupid or new to this.....so i was wondaring about a few things.....how do i go about swaping weapons on diferent characters....and how do i play as an ewok?!!!

some help would be nice ...plz
 $p@z0
02-15-2006, 7:04 PM
also i was wondering can u change the projectile like make the rifle shoot sniper rounds or even like a vehicles projectile.....and can u change things like the blast radius on thinks like the emp launcher
 $p@z0
02-15-2006, 7:13 PM
ohh yes and this is swbf1!!! im talking about
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 11:03 PM
Then go to the SWBF1 modding forum, barely any people know what the hell you're talking about bud.
 Arc9
02-16-2006, 9:23 AM
rule #1:DONT TRIPLE POST
rule #2:MORE DESCRIPTIVE THREAD NAME
rule #3:LOOK AT THE FORUM YOUR IN BEFORE POSTING

... (:P)
 $p@z0
02-16-2006, 2:19 PM
look i thought i clicked on swbf 1 and then i noticed i didnt after posting...so i mean its nothing to flame about
 Arc9
02-16-2006, 2:31 PM
you still triple posted,and you still dident do a good thread name
 $p@z0
02-17-2006, 5:14 PM
who care if i "tripple posted" i forgot to add some stuff so i went back and added it.....its not like its killing you cause there are 3 post and i have seen worse thread name....and i called it help cause i needed help......i mean u dont have to read it its your chooise so dont click on it if you dont like it...its pretty bad you have nothing else to do but get on a form and flame ppl about there post and try to start somthing...if you want to coplain about somthing go complain to the site admin or a moderator
 toue
02-18-2006, 3:21 AM
1. most here care about wheather we scroll through a page to figure out what someone wants to ask and it's easier to edit a post then to post again anyway
2.it's easier to read a topic title and think *oh he wants to know how to put jedi padawans on kashyyk* instead of *well this guy wants help with something to do with moding but i wonder what he wants to know*
3.he's not flaming he's stating the rules of the board which will be enforced by a mod or something if they aren't followed, also you'e closer to flaming then he is but i'm getting dangerously close as well so i really should go toodle oo!
 $p@z0
02-18-2006, 10:27 AM
instead of effin complaing can some one just help me???
 Arc9
02-18-2006, 6:00 PM
shut up,no one knows!
Page: 1 of 1