Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm looking for something of psychonauts

Page: 1 of 1
 nutmeg1992
02-14-2006, 4:39 PM
HI I'm looking for something again and NO it has nothing to do with Gorillaz. (well maybe it does a little)
I looking for downloadable veasons of all the cutscenes I'm going to try and make a psychonauts music video. I'm hoping I could make a really creepy one to the Gorillaz song clint eastwood it's pretty creepy.

Thats when you guys come in do you think you could tell me the cutscenes that might work for this video.

hope you guys can help

(and I know I'm taking about the gorillaz to much but I haven't listened to them In like ever!)
 KingCheez
02-14-2006, 5:21 PM
My mom just bought me the CD Demon Days.

I suppose since I can, and you're a fellow Gorillaz fan, I'll rip all the cutscenes for you. It'll take a white, but I'm trying to prove something. Somewhere. Somehow.
 kaecla
02-14-2006, 8:46 PM
I could probably do it - which ones do you want?
 nutmeg1992
02-15-2006, 9:04 AM
Well I kind of thought you guys might help me with that I need them to go along with the lyrics to clint eastwood.
 ValeriePF
02-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Whoa, I was planning on doing a video to a song called Frontier Psychiatrist (which = Psychonauts, to me XD). o_O I'd love to have the cutscenes ripped, too. Can anyone possible host them somewhere for all of us video-maker people? >>
 Thrik
02-15-2006, 1:20 PM
If you're going to share cutscenes, please keep the videos hosted somewhere that isn't public. While nobody usually minds if you use bits of video and whatever from games for fan projects like music videos and machinima, distributing an entire cutscene, piece of music or other significant resources puts you in the frame for a latter from a lawyer. Game developers usually don't like their material being all over the place like that, either!

In short, I'll have to remove links if entire cutscenes or mp3s from the game are posted. As long as you both own it, sending via a PM is all fine and dandy though. ;)

If you actually own the game on the PC, you can rip them yourself using RAD Video Tools (http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm), which can open and convert all of Psychonauts' video files. It can probably do the same for the Xbox and PS2 versions as long as you can get your PC to read their DVDs!
 kaecla
02-15-2006, 6:34 PM
I couldn't host it. It would be a one time file send to nutmeg1992.
 nutmeg1992
02-15-2006, 6:35 PM
Woudn't it be more easy if someone sent me some cutscenes?
OH What ever I'm not doing any harm by making one little video it's not going to be world wide or anything. it's just a small video that I want to share with my family.

so if any of you still have a heart please give me some cutscenes.
 KingCheez
02-15-2006, 7:44 PM
Well, seeing as how AWH will shut me down for anything these days I really don't think I can.

And I'm not any more heartless, I'm just more law-abiding.
 kaecla
02-15-2006, 8:48 PM
What version of Psychonauts do you use? I can't send them, but I could help you get to them using Psychonauts Explorer.
 nutmeg1992
02-16-2006, 3:32 AM
PS2 it doesn't work on the computer.
I would like help thank you anything to make me feel better I'm very sad.
 nutmeg1992
02-27-2006, 3:13 AM
HEY GUYS I have come back I was gone for a really long time but I'm back now and I have a kitty just thought I'd share. well I'm off again *walks away*
Page: 1 of 1