Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Speculations of K3 (Spoilers are in here)

Page: 1 of 1
 Phaedra36
02-13-2006, 10:29 AM
After beating K2 twice now here the statements from Kreia that I got. Now someone told me they got, "You cannot take the Handmaiden" but I never did and just got Visas. LoL. I did like every influence option and everything for the handmaiden -_-
1)The people that you helped become Jedi were the Lost Jedi and will shape the future according to Kreia.
2)Mandalore is a loyal beast.
3)You cannot take Visas or the Disciple because you cannot take anyone you love.
4)The Droids and Bao-Dur's future is unknown to Kreia.
5)She says the Exile's teachings cannot die, but the exile has one last journey.
6) Bastila was always too impatient and it would help if she understood war like Revan did.
7) Carth thinks Revan was unsuccessful.
Ok...so in my mind, you will be able to take Atton, Handmaiden, Bao-Dur, the droids, Carth, and possibly Bastila with you.Now I say you can take Atton and Handmaiden because Kreia specifically said (to me) when I tried to "woo" Atton and Handmaiden, I was not able to take Disciple and Visas. Now unless I did something wrong, then tell me if you got that same option from Kreia.Technically, Handmaiden didn't act as lovey-dovey towards your char. as Visas did in the end so hers and Attons could be somewhat of a crush that could turn to love later?
Mandalore will be in there but I think the death of the Mandalorians will be triggered when Canderous falls. Mira is going to die on a forgotten planet, but she never talks about the Outer Rim so I doubt she will be in the next one or she might be in the next one and die later. However, why would Kreia say that in the 1st place because eventually everyone is going to die.
Unless the game developers make a happy story where everyone lives (which I doubt), this last journey will have the Exile die BUT his/her teachings do not die. I also talked about this with Buzz on the forums as well.
Thoughts?
 JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 5:33 PM
Well the teachings won't die because the Lost Jedi teach them. When you train the Handmaiden, etc, they learn from YOU. The Disciple becomes part of the new Jedi Council and the handmaiden becomes the new chronicler. Atton, though a fool, still survives because of that ability he has that refuses to allow him to give up. He could survive in places where the Jedi could not simply because he doesn't hear the Force as they do. Even though you can train him, it's hard to give up old ways so I'd be willing, if I had the creds, to bet that we may see him again in TSL.
 Phaedra36
02-13-2006, 5:37 PM
Okay, I understand. But you mean k3 right? ;)
P.S. I heard if you were a Sith in TSL, the Handmaiden's fate would be to hunt Jedi.
 RobQel-Droma
02-14-2006, 12:23 AM
You are basing it on that The Exile will be the PC of KOTOR 3, right? That is something I find highly unlikely, even more than Revan.
 Phaedra36
02-14-2006, 1:04 AM
No, I never meant that.. I just said the Exile will die, but his/her teachings will live on whether passed down by Handmaiden as Chronicler or something else happens on K3 to make his/her teachings more widespread.
 JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 1:32 AM
I didn't mean that either Rob. I was basing it on what Kreia reveals at the end of TSL, mostly if the PC was lightside.
Page: 1 of 1