Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tierra De Los Muertos Part 3

Page: 1 of 1
 davrosthedalek
02-12-2006, 7:58 PM
As little as I know about this particular radio show (before my time sadly) I am beginning to really enjoy the story. The original radio comedy that made Nightlight what it is today and it certainly shows if you ask me. Truly is great being invited once again to walk in the land of the dead. I am sure this brings back some memories of some of the long time fans here. So without further rambling questions comments concerns and grievances? =)
 MJ
02-12-2006, 8:29 PM
I actually find Tierra really hard to listen to. Mostly because the story has become so much more, with what's being done in the movie and in the book...
 Sallim
02-13-2006, 4:15 PM
Tierra De Los Muertos is my favorite nightlight radioshow and will ever be. I still have the old files like the most old and ugl...eh guys. I listen to it from time to time and I enjoy it everytime like a new adventure. Some parts are hilarious! Like this...( dont blame me for bad quoting though ;) )

(Miguel) Eh okey and how would you like to pay for your sins Number 2 ? We take anything but American Express
(Number 2) Hahaahaa yes finally guess I get it, Amercian Express, skeletons in the closet hahaha I think you miss your calling, shut up.

:D

I still like both versions of Tierra and I am very proud that I can work with you 8!

Keep it up!

p.s. what about bloopers ? XD
 MJ
02-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Back at the time when I was editing up Tierra, it didn't even occur to me to save the mistakes that I was cutting out :S
Page: 1 of 1