Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The + oxytocin + Banner Request Thread!

Page: 1 of 1
 Mashi An'krekku
02-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Because...
A. if I linked to the deviantART journal, it would get filtered.
B. if I posted this in the beginning of + oxytocin + thread, it wouldn't update properly with a bump and new title.
3. I didn't freaking think about it until JUST NOW and I suck.
D. All of the above.

Anyways, I've noticed some of you have been complaining about the banner on the site (http://mashiankrekku.net/oxytocin/), and although I vaguely mentioned it earlier, YOU (YES, YOU) CAN HELP FEED THE BANNER FOR JUST PENNIES A DAY! IN ITS QUEST TO BE PRETTY!

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1535/colourcode7dl.gif)

-All I'm asking for is something sketchy or outliney, nothing special.
-It can be digital or traditional.
-I made this colour code for you to use, so be sure to save it. The top two colours are the actual website colours, and should be drawn on black. If you prefer drawing on white, use the bottom two shades and when you're done, inverse it. Ta-daaaaa~! It magically becomes the one directly above it! O:
-If you fill in the outline, use a ligher shade (or darker on white)
-Draw BOTH Razputin and Lili. (Duhrrrr.)
-I'm trying to keep the site PG/PG-13-ish, so no smut.
-This is a blank banner. Use it to your advantage. (http://mashiankrekku.net/oxytocin/images/header.jpg)
 Ryst-the-White
02-12-2006, 7:41 PM
Hmm... so wait, you want the image to have a black backround, with the lines done in emerald and purple? If so, I can definetly whip you up something (don't worry, I'll keep it clean XD).

If I'm misunderstanding this thing entirely, please elaborate a little bit. I can be kinda slow sometimes... >__>
 Gruducuuz
02-12-2006, 7:44 PM
One question, what color are Lili's ties for her hair?
 DarthAve
02-12-2006, 8:28 PM
Remember to keep it withen the size limit Mashi.
 Mashi An'krekku
02-13-2006, 5:27 PM
One question, what color are Lili's ties for her hair?

...Green or purple. *cough*

Hmm... so wait, you want the image to have a black backround, with the lines done in emerald and purple? If so, I can definetly whip you up something (don't worry, I'll keep it clean XD).

If I'm misunderstanding this thing entirely, please elaborate a little bit. I can be kinda slow sometimes... >__>

Exactly.
 Gruducuuz
02-13-2006, 7:09 PM
 Ryst-the-White
02-13-2006, 7:56 PM
 Smon
02-13-2006, 8:03 PM
Because...
A. if I linked to the deviantART journal, it would get filtered.
B. if I posted this in the beginning of + oxytocin + thread, it wouldn't update properly with a bump and new title.
3. I didn't freaking think about it until JUST NOW and I suck.
D. All of the above.

This one almost escaped my Vocabu-radar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/censored.gif)
 Mashi An'krekku
02-13-2006, 8:23 PM
I did that on purpose. :/
 Smon
02-14-2006, 3:36 PM
I did that on purpose. :/
That doesn't excuse you.
VOCABULOR AWAY!
 Mashi An'krekku
02-14-2006, 4:29 PM
OWOWOW.
I'm going to figure out how the banner randomizer (or BANDOMIZER) code works so I can get those FREAKIN' AWESOME BANNERS UP.
CPANEL, AWAY!
 Smon
02-14-2006, 4:42 PM
OWOWOW.
I'm going to figure out how the banner randomizer (or BANDOMIZER) code works so I can get those FREAKIN' AWESOME BANNERS UP.
CPANEL, AWAY!
Well I don't know how to code it in HTML but if ya want I can make a flash that randomizes them with ActionScript.
 Mashi An'krekku
02-14-2006, 5:34 PM
Yeah, this code thing isn't working. Even if I change the page to an .shtml. It goes non-display on me.
A random flash banner would rock the casbah, Smon. <3
 Smon
02-14-2006, 8:31 PM
 Klia
02-18-2006, 4:26 PM
Smon, the picture is a bit fuzzy too look at in some areas. Mind fixing that up?

The goggles look sexy but the ribbon is a bit too messy looking. Very nice on the whole. It has that plain but homey look.

Funny if I called it homely.
 Smon
02-18-2006, 6:29 PM
Smon, the picture is a bit fuzzy too look at in some areas. Mind fixing that up?

The goggles look sexy but the ribbon is a bit too messy looking. Very nice on the whole. It has that plain but homey look.

Funny if I called it homely.
It's stretched out, when it's put on the page it'll be compressed so it all looks normal.
 Klia
02-18-2006, 7:15 PM
It's stretched out, when it's put on the page it'll be compressed so it all looks normal.

:smash:

I knew that.
 Mashi An'krekku
02-24-2006, 7:29 PM
WOAH. I VANISHED FOR LIKE...EVER.
Thanks, Smon for the BANDOMIZER. I'll get that up now, but you might have to update it in a second. From now on the filename is bandomizer.swf.
I'd get flash, but I had a 30 day trail already...from a disk and I don't know if there are any Mac OS9 versions anymore.

Here's the new one by darksilicon:
http://mashiankrekku.net/oxytocin/images/oxybannerdarksilicon.jpg)
EDIT: It works now. Stupid me not saving it as an actual .jpg. Suddenly I FORGET how to use Photoshop.

Thank you for all contributions thus far. I appreciate it.
<3's Mashi
 DarthAve
02-24-2006, 7:53 PM
Aww

That banner=<3 truely.
 KingCheez
02-24-2006, 7:54 PM
I was making one but it sucked.
 Mashi An'krekku
02-24-2006, 8:13 PM
The BANDOMIZER is now up and running, but there seems to be a problem with Ryst's banner. There's this huge white line under it for soooome reason. I could probably just change the BG to...black or whatever but I need to bed down. I ache all over.
Page: 1 of 1