Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please help - can't defeat Jasper

Page: 1 of 1
 cw_lemon
02-12-2006, 3:21 AM
I reached the part where I find out he's the phantom.

I grabbed the candle by the curtain and now I can't float on the music notes coming from the instruments. I've tried all kinds combinations of jumps/double-jumps and levitations and all I get is this red fizzle thingie.
I been trying this for hours.

Please help...
(I'm playing the PC version)
 KingCheez
02-12-2006, 3:45 AM
Please help - wrong forum.
 cw_lemon
02-12-2006, 4:33 AM
Where's should I post it then?
 Zetz Darke
02-12-2006, 8:31 AM
Where's should I post it then?

Ford's bacon uplink. It's at the bottom of Razputin's domain forums.
 kaecla
02-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I had some trouble with this because I had forgotten how to float using your levitation ball. Remember in Milla's mind how you had to jump and float down through the rings? You're going to do that again.

My memory's not the sharpest so no guarantees that I have written the right keys. (I'll be using the defaults) Before you start this, you should already have the candles in your backpack. Set invisibility, pyrokinesis and levitation as your badges.

First you'll need to use invisibility - this way Jasper won't shoot you down once you start floating. Next get on your levitation ball and go over to the instruments. Jump up over them and press shift (the key might be different if you changed it or if I'm mistaken - it's the key to turn your levitation ball into a balloon above your head). You should float up - if you've got the balloon over your head but are going down, try moving back and forth over the notes until you start moving up. Eventually you'll reach a platform that you should float onto. to get to the spotlights.

Hope that helps!
 kaecla
02-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Sorry, double post!
 Marzz
02-13-2006, 6:12 PM
Kaecla,you said 'Set invisibility, pyrokinesis and levitation as your badges.'
does this mean that you can actually choose ALL 3 powers you can use at once?
because when I tried to set the other 2 it just kept switching the first one,like the other 2 are un movable or something
how do you do that?
I'm in waterloo now and still can't get the basics,guess I'm a retard ha!
 Thrik
02-13-2006, 6:26 PM
I should note that you never actually need to equip your levitation badge, since you can trigger it by pulling out the ball while in the middle of a jump. I forget the exact key, but it can be done without even having the badge equipped. This allows you to use that extra slot for something else. :)
 cw_lemon
02-14-2006, 2:55 AM
Thank you very much. I guess I really did forget how to use the float balloon. Now I'm off to save Fred Bonaparte... :)
Page: 1 of 1