Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
02-10-2006, 7:36 PM
Here is my problem. As you can see by the two screenies one is in low graphics and the other is set high. What i am confused on is, why are the graphics on high, showing the shields of just a line rimming the ship? And the graphics on low shows the whole shield all over the ship?

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9141/glitch3gx.png)
 DarthMaulUK
02-10-2006, 7:41 PM
To get the best graphics, naturally means a great graphics card. However, if your processor isnt up to it, that will have an effect as well.

Being the demo version and a Modded version, I wouldnt worry too much about the graphic settings here until you get your hands on the full version.

DMUK
 Apocalypse|TFL
02-14-2006, 11:19 AM
You do realise that the difference is the mon cal looks like it's using the boost shield power ability (ship on left) You might have just got mixed up there. If you put it on lowest graphics and the mon cal ships are like that permanently then your buggered, if it comes and goes, it's just the ships using their abilities and is nothing to worry about.
Page: 1 of 1