Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith Resurrection

Page: 1 of 5
 Alkonium
02-09-2006, 10:19 PM
As you know, in my story trilogy, the Republic is faced by a new Sith threat, in the year 67 ABY, 63 years after their destruction at the hands of Anakin Skywalker. Although the final part is titled "Fall of the Sith", by no means does the Sith threat end there and then. It continues for decades, as the Rule of Two is no more. I've decided to start a roleplay, based in 92 ABY, when the soon-to-be-born children of the protagonists are now adults. You can choose to side with the Third Galactic Republic, or the Sith Alliance, both of which have soldier and Jedi classes. I will be taking the part of Komad Kaltas, son of Alkonium Kaltas, and will of course, need someone to take the part of his twin sister Alkea.

Character
Name: Komad Kaltas
Species: Half-human, Half-Twi'lek
Homeworld: Coruscant
Faction: Third Galactic Republic, Jedi Order
Class: Jedi Knight
Weapon: single-bladed lightsaber, orange blade
Appearance: http://www.img222.imageshack.us/img222/4384/portraitofkomad7iw.jpg)
 JediMaster12
02-10-2006, 12:48 AM
I'll play Alkea, an interesting name by the way. Here's the sheet:

Name:Alkea Kaltas
Species: half human, half Twilek
Homeworld: Coruscant
Class: Jedi Knight
Weapon: single bladed silver lightsaber

If possible, could I play a second character?
 Alkonium
02-10-2006, 7:44 AM
Yeah, go ahead.
 JediMaster12
02-10-2006, 11:00 AM
OK He's a baddie:

Name: Cronus Tyrannus
Species: Human
Homeworld: Unknown
Faction: Sith Alliance
Class: Sith Lord
Weapons: single bladed red lightsaber and a singing sword that shrieks the sound of evil
 steven
02-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Name: Steven Solidus
Homeworld: Tatooine
Class: Jedi Knight/Jedi Gaurdian
Weapon: Blue Lightsaber
History:A well know jedi under his own right. He is a master with the light saber and his lightsaber he uses once belonged to his great-great uncle who fought in the clone wars. He was also one of the few siviours of order 66 until the imperal found him hiding on tatooine.

Steven's life started off as a slave untill he was bought by a some rodian. It turned out that the rodian was a jedi master, he took steven to the jedi academy and he was trained as a jedi gaurdian.
 DarthLinde
02-10-2006, 8:29 PM
Name: Correlinus (Cory) Kan
Homeworld: Tuaci (Made up)
Faction: Third Galactic Republic
Class: Army General
Weapon: ZZ4-12 Blaster Riffle equiped with long range scope, Many secondaries
Picture: Coming soon

A general in his own rank, things were done his way or not done at all. With a long history of having his comrades killed immedeatly leaving him to do the mission solo, no one short of the best would dare team with him. He never wore the traditional helmet used by soldiers in the army. In fact, the only thing covering his face were a pair of sunglasses that he never seemed to remove. He claims it is because his home planet was far from the system's sun and completely dark.
 Alkonium
02-10-2006, 9:07 PM
Name: Steven Solidus
Homeworld: Tatooine
Class: Jedi Knight/Jedi Gaurdian
Weapon: Blue Lightsaber
History:A well know jedi under his own right. He is a master with the light saber and his lightsaber he uses once belonged to his great uncle who fought in the clone wars. He was also one of the few siviours of order 66 until the imperal found him hiding on tatooine.

Steven's life started off as a slave untill he was bought by a some rodian. It turned out that the rodian was a jedi master, he took steven to the jedi academy and he was trained as a jedi gaurdian.Um, I'm not sure if his great-uncle could be an Order 66 survivor. That was in 19 BBY, this is based in 92 ABY. 111 years apart.
BTW: Here's a backstory for Komad and Alkea:
These two Jedi Knights were born in 67 ABY, the same year that the Sith Lord Darth Khilbron was killed and Darth Frigidus redeemed himself. Their lightsabers were constructed using pieces from a double-bladed lightsaber used by their father Alkonium. While Alkea prefers to examine a problem before taking action, Komad is known to rush in without thinking of the consequences, often leading Republic forces into battle.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 9:34 PM
Name: Mycaen nai Peelal
Species: Kaleesh
Homeworld: Kalee
Designation: Sentient
Faction: Sith Alliance, Sith Order.
Class: Sith Lord, Jedi Hunter
Height: 2 Meters
Appearance: Reddish brown scaly skin,four-fingered clawed hands, legs bent back at the knees, clawed toes, almost all of his body is covered either by cloth or a Mumuu or Karabbac mask to protect his face from the sun.
Weapons: B-33 Illegally Modified Disrupter Rifle (custom for fighting Huks). The many lightsabers that he collected by defeating Jedi.
Bio: Mycaen was at war with his fellow Kaleesh against the Huks prior to the Clone Wars. During the conflict, the Republic sided with their enemy and destroyed their trade, deepening the hard times already hurting their homeworld. The InterGalactic Banking Clan, headed by San Hill, later came in and helped them out of their depression through a deal for the Kaleesh to join the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/4020501649.jpg&s=x7) <-- His picture.
 Alkonium
02-10-2006, 9:50 PM
Finally, the first non-human character. The Kaltas Twins don't really count as non-human as their father is human. And here's another character I will take the part of:

Darth Virul
Species: Ubese
Homeworld: Unknown
Faction: Sith Alliance
Class: Sith Lord
Weapon: Two wrist-mounted lightsabers, both red.
Story: Apprenticed to Darth Khilbron even before the Sith revealed themselves to the Third Galactic Republic, it was Darth Virul who proposed the abolition of the Rule of Two, which both saved and destroyed Darth Bane's Sith Order. Due to there only being three Sith at the time of his master's death, and the other redeemed himself, he automatically became the Dark Lord of the Sith. His master's other apprentice, was Darth Frigidus, who redeemed himself, killing his Sith Master and reclaiming his former identity as Isomah Enu, was hounded by Virul for another fifteen years before Virul took his revenge, but Virul would not stop there.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 9:55 PM
Heh. Click the picture, no, it's not a general grievous picture.. spent 30 min. trying to find a kaleesh picture..))
 Alkonium
02-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Oh yes, and the sub factions(meaning what determines if your character is a force-user or a soldier) are for the Third Galactic Republic: Jedi Order and Republic Military. And for the Sith Alliance: Sith Order and Sith Army.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Why don't we start this? It's been forever and no one else joined.
 Alkonium
02-12-2006, 9:18 AM
Ok, anyone can still join. And since I can't really think of a good opening text crawl, I'm just going to have someone else make the first post in the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWrbh1qiyU)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-12-2006, 10:03 AM
He arched forward and stood on all four legs, chasing after a Jedi who was force sprinting away from him in a dark alley of Coruscant, fearing for his life. Mycaen took off after him, easily catching up to the Jedi. He tackled the Jedi roughly, landing on his chest. Pinning the Jedi without using barely any strength. He spoke in a rough, barely understandable tone. "I see you're a padawan.." He said, reaching down and plucking the Lightsaber from the man's sash and setting it in place on his belt, it was a single-bladed. He twisted with his feet as they sunk into the screaming man's chest. He covered his mouth with his free right hand. When his feet reached the concrete, he spread apart his clawed feet roughly, splitting the man's diaphram wide open. He jumped into the air and landed on all fours. He straightened up and walked off the other direction, sniffing the air from under his mask.
 Alkonium
02-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Komad then revealed himself from the shadows, activating his lightsaber. "Mycaen, you will answer for your crimes." He said to the Kaleesh Sith. "The deaths of my parents will not go unavenged."
 DarthLinde
02-12-2006, 1:18 PM
Cory also stepped out from the other side and stood next to Mycaen. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said to the Kaleesh, giving the jedi a quick attemptedly secret nod.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-12-2006, 3:32 PM
Mycaen grinned to himself. He said in a barely understandable rough accent. "I'd like to see you try." He flipped backwards onto the side of the building, withdrawing two red double-bladed lightsabers in each hand. He twirled them both in a ritualistic manner, leaping back and forth from each side of the alley. He leaped up onto the roof of one of the buildings. The saber's blades sunk back into the hilt as he took off on all fours, this natural speed, combined with force sprint, gave him unerring speed. He used this speed to leap across the street, and land on a large apartment building on the other side, he took off forward, out of sight.
 Alkonium
02-12-2006, 10:04 PM
"Lord Virul, Lord Peelal has been discovered on Coruscant." A Sith Officer said to the Dark Lord. "By whom?" He asked. "A Jedi and a Republic general." the officer replied. "Which Jedi?" Darth Virul inquired. "The half-breed known as Komad Kaltas." The officer informed him. "Hmm, he and his sister are proving to be worthy adversaries." The Sith Lord commented. "Send a detachment there immediately to make sure noone else learns of our prescence on the planet." "Yes sir."
 JediMaster12
02-12-2006, 10:55 PM
"Is it wise to do so? Where there is the brother, there is the sister," Cronus Tyrannus said from a darl shadowy corner. He was wearing a black uniform, similar to the Jedi. He walked up to Lord Virul while saying, "The sister watches out for her brother but strikes from a place that comes as a surprise. Surely you know this?"
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Mycaen landed on the ground, snarling to himself. "Damn Jedi.. Interfering with my..hunt." He stood still as a Ship landed nearby, a small sith vessel. He boarded it as it took off, leaving Coruscant behind in a trail of smoke.
 Alkonium
02-13-2006, 8:10 AM
"Is it wise to do so? Where there is the brother, there is the sister," Cronus Tyrannus said from a darl shadowy corner. He was wearing a black uniform, similar to the Jedi. He walked up to Lord Virul while saying, "The sister watches out for her brother but strikes from a place that comes as a surprise. Surely you know this?"
"True, but two Jedi and one General cannot defeat an entire legion of troops, regardless of who they are. We shall eliminate both Kaltas twins at once." Lord Virul replied.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-13-2006, 4:36 PM
He sat back in a small repulsor lift. He looked around the place. He reached into his cloak and pulled out a small datapad. He x'd out a name of one of the Jedi he just killed. Two more were on his list. "Those two Jedi.. I've never seen them before..." he said to himself before slipping the datapad away.
 JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 4:42 PM
Alkea was practicing saber techniques on Coruscant when her brother met up with the Lord Peelal along with Cory. She stopped and followed through the brother sister bond to where her brother was. She asked, "What has happened?"

True, but two Jedi and one General cannot defeat an entire legion of troops, regardless of who they are. We shall eliminate both Kaltas twins at once." Lord Virul replied.

"I'd advise you not be hasty. The time will come soon enough. Right now we must build up our armies to conquer our enemies," Tyrannus replied.
 Alkonium
02-13-2006, 4:49 PM
"Mycaen nai Peelal killed another Jedi." Komad told his sister. "General Kan and I got there just after it happened. We believe he's off-planet now. Otherwise, he's lost in the Yuuzhan'tar Jungle, and you remeber what Dad told us about that place."
 JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 5:56 PM
"Somewhat, but what does that spell for us?" Alkea asked.
 Alkonium
02-13-2006, 6:00 PM
"Well, it means that I doubt we'll be seeing him for a while if he's in there, but that's just a theory. He likely left the planet anyway." Komad replied.
(if you're curious about the Yuuzhan'tar Jungle, check my story Fall of the Sith, at one point two Jedi Masters, Hethra Iazoki and Alkonium Kaltas, father of Komad and Alkea, are lost there for a few days)
 JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 6:28 PM
"Still we must be cautious. Such things could be a war on two fronts." She replied.

((Thanks for the tip))
 Alkonium
02-13-2006, 6:45 PM
"I agree, but these aren't Palpatines Sith, at least not according to the Jedi archives. They were subtle, these Sith are simply blunt and straightforward." Komad commented. "Wait, Sith Troops!" He then activated his lightsaber to defend himself.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-13-2006, 7:13 PM
The ship landed in the docking bay of a Sith ship 'Seregai II'. He stepped out of the ship and closed his cloak, walking to a door and opening it, walking to the control room of it. He walked to the viewscreen, typing in a few commands into a small keypad. The Sith pilots just now noticed him. "Oh! Welcome back Master, how was your trip? Kill any Jedi?" He nudged Mycaen's shoulder twice. "Eh?" Mycaen put a clawed hand on the man's face and gripped the sides of his face. He threw him across the room into a control console, bathing the pilot in a pool of sparks. He shrugged it off and brushed his shoulder a little. "Where are we headed?" He said in a coarse voice, not looking away from the viewscreen. "For Deralia," a Pilot said, walking up and saluting Mycaen. Mycaen didn't look away from the screen. "How soon?" The pilot looked around and replied," Three hours, the weapons are prepared, are you sure they are there?" Mycaen nodded to himself, as if reassuring a doubt in his mind. "Yes, enter hyperspace, lets get this done and over with." The pilot pivoted and walked away, heading back to his console. Mycaen growled a little and slammed a fist into a keypad, smashing it into a pile of durasteel. "Finally, i'll get that.. Jedi..."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-13-2006, 7:26 PM
The ship landed in the docking bay of a Sith ship 'Seregai II'. He stepped out of the ship and closed his cloak, walking to a door and opening it, walking to the control room of it. He walked to the viewscreen, typing in a few commands into a small keypad. The Sith pilots just now noticed him. "Oh! Welcome back Master, how was your trip? Kill any Jedi?" He nudged Mycaen's shoulder twice. "Eh?" Mycaen put a clawed hand on the man's face and gripped the sides of his face. He threw him across the room into a control console, bathing the pilot in a pool of sparks. He shrugged it off and brushed his shoulder a little. "Where are we headed?" He said in a coarse voice, not looking away from the viewscreen. "For Deralia," a Pilot said, walking up and saluting Mycaen. Mycaen didn't look away from the screen. "How soon?" The pilot looked around and replied," Three hours, the weapons are prepared, are you sure they are there?" Mycaen nodded to himself, as if reassuring a doubt in his mind. "Yes, enter hyperspace, lets get this done and over with." The pilot pivoted and walked away, heading back to his console. Mycaen growled a little and slammed a fist into a keypad, smashing it into a pile of durasteel. "Finally, i'll get that.. Jedi..."
 DarthLinde
02-13-2006, 8:31 PM

Cory continued down the path with the two jedi. "Dammit! 4 months of pretending to be his slave and he still caught on!"
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 12:01 AM
((Deralia is a planet. In KOTOR 1, Revan's home planet is Deralia, she says that to Bastila when they talk about his past, his age '3,217, healthy living you know' that conversation))

As the ship pulled out of Hyperspace, several of his own fleet appeared out of hyperspace, surrounding the planet. "Wipe the planet clean of life, I don't want them to survive," Mycaen said, looking at the planet through the viewscreen. One pilot walked up to him, saluting him then speaking," What if our calculations are wrong? What if the Jedi aren't on the planet? That's millions of lives lost, and for what? Nothing." Mycaen turned to stare the man in the eyes, his cold, red, sun-scarred eyes burned a hole through the man (not literally, of course). "Do you want what happened to him, to happen to you.. commander?" The Pilot quickly shook his head. "Prepare the weapons, I want this done smoothly, three hours," Mycaen said.
 JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Darth Tyrannus was pacing in the quarters of his ship the Avenger when he felt what he needed to feel through the Force. He still didn't agree with the hasty attack methods on Kaltas' children and decided to make a risky move. He sent through the Force his thoughts to Darth Peelal, Do not strike for there are no Jedi here. To do so will draw the strength of the Third Republic and the Jedi.

Reacting to her brother's movements, Alkea drew her lightsaber, the blade gleaming brightly as it did when she first built it. Reaching out, she sought to connect in a battle meld and use her brother-sister connection. She slid into an attack position and waited to strike.
 Alkonium
02-14-2006, 8:29 AM
(I wouldn't really consider Komad and Alkea children. They were born in 67 ABY and this is based in 92 ABY, making them 25)
The Sith Troopers attacked. Komad blocked with his lightsaber, blocking most of their shots, but was hit a few times. He then attempted an attack used by his father before he was killed by Peelal, only to remember his father's mechanical hand, which was necessary for it to work. Instead he Force Pushed most of the Troops, then jumped into the air, pushing downward, launching many of them into the buildings around the streets.
 JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 2:08 PM
((I would think siblings still maintain their connections like Jacen and Jaina))

Alkea follwed suit with a an attack that moved so quickly that the beam of her blade wove like a silver ribbon as she fought the Sith. She coordinated her attack to follow in sync with her brothers' deflecting shots that he missed.
 Alkonium
02-14-2006, 4:46 PM
(That's actually what I was planning: to make Komad and Alkea Kaltas reminiscent of Jacen and Jaina Solo. And keep in mind that Komad and Alkea are basically fighting the equivalent of Stormtroopers right now)
"My Lord, the Kaltas twins seem to be holding their own against our troops." One of the Sith Officers said to Lord Virul. "Very well. I have a new plan: instruct our troops to take them alive."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 5:19 PM
Mycaen looked around and nodded to himself. "Cancel the bombardment. Move to Coruscant." Mycaen typed a few buttons into a keypad. "I was seven ships on the planet." The ship pulled into hyperspace. "I need one of our best men." He looked around as all the Dark Jedi on the ship walked up to him. A dark purple Twilek in jet-black Jedi robes, who was a close friend to Aurra Sing walked to the line. Another Jedi, who looked was donned in a black silk and red Jedi robe walked up, he has a black silk blindfold about his eyes, Darth Mulas. He had a darth purple aura about him and a long, single bladed lightsaber hilt was stuffed in his sash, an intricate design was on it, it was a replica of Naga Sadow's own.Mycaen smiled. There were many other Jedi there, but they were on the seven ships. "Darth Mulas and Darth Meklor, you will be my back up when we reach Coruscant." The two Jedi nodded and walked back into their quarters, the rest of the Jedi began to prepare their ships and their equipment and items.
 Alkonium
02-14-2006, 8:49 PM
Komad pulled out a small holocommunicator, from which he recieved a message from Hethra Iazoki. "Komad, we need you and your sister back at the Temple immediately. It seems the Sith are massing at Deralia." He said to the young hybrid.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 11:03 PM
Mycaen smiled to himself as the seven ships swarmed down to Coruscant. He headed to his personal 'Slave' type ship, the two skilled Sith Lords following in suit. They all boarded the ship as the ship detached and flew towards the planet. The ship landed on a small pad in the main entertainment district. He put his hands to the sides. He also had mechanical implants, but only because the thought of four Lightsabers inticed his interests. The four fingered hands split in half, along with his arm. Four arms were now available for use. He reached inside his cloak and withdrew four Lightsabers. One green, one blue, one red, one yellow. Darth Mulas brought out his lightsaber and began slaughtering pilots and smugglers as he walked out into the open. The twilek brought out a double-bladed (staffsaber, as you people put it) and began to elegantly kill any innocent that got in her way. Mycaen leaped over the landing pad's wall and out into the open. He immediately put his four arms to use, cutting down countless people within several swings. He found a Jedi padawan in the nearby cantina, slicing him up effortlessly, as his guard was down. Within minutes, the cantina was covered in bodies and severed limbs. He put the Lightsabers away and x'ed out one of the Jedi from his list. 'Try and find the last Jedi, i'm heading back to the ship,' he minded to his allies, who could barely hear their own thoughts over the screams of death and pain.
 JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 10:33 AM
"Brother the temple calls us," Alkea asked, reaching through their bond, "and the Sith are coming here to Coruscant." The Sith troopers were lying on the ground, some missing a head, others in a strange position depending on how they fell. Her blade was still ignited as she reached out through the Force to sense if more troopers were going to come.

Tyrannus was on the deck of his ship when his lieutenant came with the report. Lord Peelal was heading towards Coruscant. "Good," he said, "now we must set the trap and retreated from the view platform of The Avenger. "We will get the Kaltas but only time will tell," were his thoughts
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 5:33 PM
((They just slaughtered the mainstream of Coruscant, heh. They still think he's just heading there *evil laugh* nasty suprise when they notice he's not even there.))

He headed into his ship as the two Jedi came sprinting back, holding the lightsaber of the Jedi they killed. Mycaen nodded and put the saber in his cloak. "Good, hop aboard, lets get back to the ship. And more importantly, my ship." The slave fighter took off into space and flew back to the ship he commanded. They entered and immediately went to their quarters, Mycaen heading to the bridge. He typed in the hyperspace coordinates for the Yavin space station, the Sith Headquarters at the time. "Soon the rest of the Jedi will be crushed.. and their blood will be on my hands.." He said to himself as the ship lurched into hyperspeed.
 JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 10:25 PM
A foolish statement I will say. Patience, for the time will soon come. The Jedi are too weak to meet the full fury of the darkside and they know it. They will come. The thought came from Darth Tyrannus.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Mycaen snorted a little. He didn't need Tyrannus interefering with his plans, or call him a fool. He took off his cloak and set it on a chair nearby, the Jedi lightsabers lining a belt around his waist and crossing his chest. Many different styles, lengths, and designs.
 JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 11:37 PM
((I never called him a fool. What I said was Tyrannus was going to make a foolish statement))

Don't defy me Peelal. Unlike the Jedi, if you are loyal I shall show no mercy but know this: the price for disobeying me will make you beg for something worse than death. I know that you collect your 'trophies' from those that you kill and that you show no mercy. I will break you should you not be loyal to me. Tyrannus was being more forceful with Peelal.

Alkea and her brother had arrived at the temple and headed for the council chambers to find out about the Sith threat. She asked her brother, "Is the threat as bad as it seems?"
 Alkonium
02-16-2006, 8:42 AM
"All I know is Hethra called us here, and you know him better than I do." Komad replied. "Most likely the council has a new assignment for us, stopping the Sith on some backwater world."
(oh yes, and I decided that this would instead be set in 87 ABY. Things will continue as before, except Komad and Alkea will be five years younger)
 JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 4:24 PM
"True brother, but he doesn't always share information with me. Look the council is waiting," Alkea motioned with her hand.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 5:35 PM
He growled a little and shrugged it off, walking to the medical facility. He leaned against a wall, not wanting to lay on the bed. "See to my men, they are in their quarters. Get the droid technician, I need some new parts." He said to himself, not able to get his arms to separate into four like he needed to.
 Alkonium
02-16-2006, 6:15 PM
"Yes, but you're his apprentice. I think he would." Komad replied, entering the Council Chambers. "Masters." He said, bowing his head.
 JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 6:29 PM
He growled a little and shrugged it off, walking to the medical facility. He leaned against a wall, not wanting to lay on the bed. "See to my men, they are in their quarters. Get the droid technician, I need some new parts." He said to himself, not able to get his arms to separate into four like he needed to.
You will do as I command or there will be consequences. The first were your arms. I will break you if you do not do my will. Be loyal but to me and your descretions will not be revealled.Tyrannus was really pushing it.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 6:50 PM
Stay out of my head Tyrannus! He thought as they were projected to Tyrannus. He growled a little as the machanic went to work. He finished and Mycaen nodded as his arms separated once again. "Good work lieutenant, go now." He headed back towards the control room, putting his arms back the way they were. He was wearing simple nomad dark black clothing, torn, battered, but homey. He's been wearing these for over twenty years, it was a custom of his people, as was his attitude and strength. I serve no man, let alone the likes of you, Tyrannus.
Page: 1 of 5