Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tell me if this is weird

Page: 1 of 1
 nutmeg1992
02-09-2006, 11:51 AM
I had a weird psychonauts dream it was like a nightmare and you guys got to tell me if it's weird and that you might of had something like mine.

me my sister and cousin were at some resturant and we met ozzie osburne but he was nice and he kept hugging me, after he was done hugging me he invited us to his show well we couldn't say no.
so all three of us looked around the resturant and there were some really nasty people that yelled at us saying don't stand there stand over there what are you doing standing over there?
so my cousin asked where the bathroom was and they said that the real bathroom was out of order and said we could us the out house but it was in side.
we found the out house and I whent in and fell through the floor to an old ballroom ship and all of a sudden I turned into Raz and I was trying to levitate outta there but couldn't and then I turned back into me and Raz was still there. so I looked around to see if I could find a way out of there I didn't but found a piece of paper I looked at it but it was blanck so Raz gave me the power of being clairvoyant. I used the power on the paper and I saw murder ozzie killing people all in black in white and I think I saw edward elric from fullmetal alchemist then the swung open and ozzie was there he grabbed me and raz shot him with the fire and helped me escape we started to run then every thing was upsidedown and still in black and white and then I woke up.

after I woke up I was like what the hell was that?
so tell me am I crazy and have any of you guys had dreams/nightmares like that.
 90SK
02-11-2006, 3:18 PM
Unless there was consumption of illegal herbage prior to said dream, I wouldn't worry about it. You're probably just playing a lot of Psychonauts.
 KingCheez
02-11-2006, 3:28 PM
Not as scary as THIS.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2385/lolwtf4ec.jpg)

What? I was bored.
 90SK
02-11-2006, 4:00 PM
What's so aesthetically appealing about watching someone make sweet love to their identical apparition? Well gosh, I don't know. But it's certainly aesthetically appealing nonetheless.
 DarthAve
02-11-2006, 4:11 PM
Eww, only half dead goth guys should make out with their reflections.
 90SK
02-11-2006, 4:19 PM
>_>'
 DarthAve
02-11-2006, 4:26 PM
WHAT???

Goth dude 1: I'm so alone.
Goth dude 2: Yeah, me too. Life is so depressing.
Goth dude 1: Hey, wanna get a mirror and make out with ourselves?
Goth dude 2: It's not like I have anything better to do.
 KingCheez
02-11-2006, 5:30 PM
I DIDN'T USE A MIRROR, I'M PRETTY SURE I COULD BE GOTHIC, I JUST HAVE PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ THOUGH, AND WHY IS IT HOT WHEN THE ELRIC BROTHERS DO IT!?
 Zetz Darke
02-11-2006, 5:36 PM
I DIDN'T USE A MIRROR, I'M PRETTY SURE I COULD BE GOTHIC, I JUST HAVE PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ THOUGH, AND WHY IS IT HOT WHEN THE ELRIC BROTHERS DO IT!?

Ahh! Those boys resemble my cousins! *Hides*

Photoshop!!: http://www.deviantart.com/view/28925063/)
playing with photoshop and mirrors is fun ^^ but I don't makeout with myself >.<
 KingCheez
02-11-2006, 6:06 PM
That BOY, Zetz. Christ.
 Zetz Darke
02-11-2006, 6:23 PM
That BOY, Zetz. Christ.

Alright, relax. That BOY reminds me of my cousins.
 nutmeg1992
02-12-2006, 8:10 AM
Um okay then so about my dream do you think it means something?

I've had other dreams that were psychonauts but those were right after I played the game all the way through and they were about a psychonauts2
and sasha and milla were dating and kissing.
 Zetz Darke
02-12-2006, 8:29 AM
Um okay then so about my dream do you think it means something?

I've had other dreams that were psychonauts but those were right after I played the game all the way through and they were about a psychonauts2
and sasha and milla were dating and kissing.

I have crazy dreams like that all the time...where they don't make a lot of sense and they mix a whole bunch of different things together (Hence...ozzy and raz.) Probably just a result of thoughts or events that happened earlier in your day or week. Similiar things, like random thoughts...it doesn't even have to necessarily be about Ozzy or Psychonauts.

...But I don't know what the hell I'm talking about...half the time when I dream I have NO idea where it comes from.
 Klia
02-12-2006, 8:55 AM
I'm sad this wasn't posted in your Psychonauts Dream thread. What a great thread.
 zelda 41
02-12-2006, 3:00 PM
All I can say is that is weird.

Plus I had a dream like that too
 nutmeg1992
02-14-2006, 8:51 AM
Plus I had a dream like that too

Really? let me know what happend in it.
sounds kind of cool.
 assassin man
05-01-2006, 12:31 AM
I had a couple psychonauts dreams myself. One was walking around a collapsed building next to the sea like the Asylum and went past a Boyd like character. Another is me sitting at a table and some censors at the opposite end were trying to stamp me out. And a third had three strongarm censors in 1930's gangster clothes walking side-by-side on a brown-and-white broadcast on TV. Weird stuff.
Page: 1 of 1