Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

request for the BFG for tsl

Page: 1 of 1
 L0rdReV@n88
02-08-2006, 6:56 AM
okay yesterday i had bought that new DOOM movie and i was wondering if anyone would be up to the challenge to make the the BFG which stands for bio-force gun but in the movie the Rock refers to it as the Big F****ing gun
here are some pics of it.
side veiw (http://ffmedia.ign.com/doom/image/article/630/630768/doom-20050701063051303.jpg)
another good one (http://www.nordichardware.se/image3.php?id=986)
then size comparence (http://www.thunderboltgames.com/news/doommovie_7.jpg)
that should be all the stats probably of the mandelorian heavy repeator and should be upgradable thanks for your time
 Alkonium
02-08-2006, 7:14 AM
Ok, now would you want us to call it the Bio Force Gun or the Big F***ing Gun?
 L0rdReV@n88
02-08-2006, 7:18 AM
it doesnt matter i guess the bio-force gun but in the description you can say something about it just being a big F****ing gun
 mjpb3
02-08-2006, 8:23 AM
LOL!

Lightsaber, schmightsaber... where's that Big F***ing Gun? I got me some Sith to kill!"

(sorry, couldn't resist ;P)
 L0rdReV@n88
02-08-2006, 8:51 AM
thats about what came to mind when i seen this it would be perfect for TSL. you know because of the lack of the big guns so i figured why not the Big F***ing Gun
 L0rdReV@n88
02-08-2006, 11:48 AM
ok i figured out my description i want in it in the movie they find it on mars but since mars isnt a planet in starwars then the closest i can find is Mustafar.here it goes
ancient philosophers found this weapon on the lava planet of Mustafar. on the side were some strange markings of an ancient language that looked like galactic basic the inscription said B.F.G. these philosophers were dumb struck and picked a new name out of these letters and called it the bio-force gun because of what came out of the gun when fired. but it was then stolen from their research facilities by a bounty hunter named Casus Fett. when he died it was then picked up by merchants along with Casus's blaster and armour. the merchants then made dupplictes and were selling them on the black market on Nar Shaddaa and the gun then became known as the Big F***ing Gun.

that what i came up with in a few hours of thinking if its to long then you can shorten it but at least keep the part about Casus and the Big F***ing Gun please anymore questions. :launcher: :laughing: :blaze6:
 Darth Xana
02-18-2006, 4:46 PM
That would be an awesome mod! I have a question. How would you make a new ammunition image for it?
 L0rdReV@n88
02-19-2006, 4:39 PM
i dont want one or maybe be able to it to only be able to do power blasts and change the color of the blast to blue if possible
 :Boba Fett:
02-19-2006, 6:40 PM
HAHA! I just watched the DOOM movie and I was thinking about the BFG "big f****ng gun, I love that lol, That would be a great mod!
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-20-2006, 8:37 AM
@mjpb3, A saber to the head, or a gun blast to the head.
Which makes you deader than the other?;)
 Darth InSidious
02-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Uh, wouldn't the closest thing to Mars in the SW universe by Korriban? Or Tatooine? Or Sleheyron? Or Nar Kreeta? Or...:xp:

Sirius-lee, the BFG in the games seemed a *LOT* bigger. Also, I'm not sure how you'd make the blaster bolt fill the whole damn screen ;)
 L0rdReV@n88
02-21-2006, 12:57 PM
i was thinking of mustafar because it was red or lava. and mars is red without lava. and it would be a normal gun just with the look of the BFG
 Darth InSidious
02-21-2006, 1:15 PM
...I assume not the pixellated lump of my teens is not the one you refer to?

Also, I'm assuming you don't want green-yellow-white blaster fire to fill the screen and take out everything there?

Seriously, though, any new guns would be nice :)

Perhaps it should be on Peragus II? It seems a lot more like the Phobos/Deimos of the games :)

Well-hidden, naturally :)
 L0rdReV@n88
02-22-2006, 8:25 AM
yeah actually that might work but that would be the least place to expect it since the it being a feul station. who would need a gun like that.me i think Coorda i think thats his name the one who gets killed by the hk-50 droid. or maybe when you find the one hk and trick him into using the voice recorder you could also trick him into giving it to you. maybe thats some ideas Darth InSidious
 Darth InSidious
02-22-2006, 8:33 AM
"One can never be enough" - HK-50 :)

There's the explanation as to why it's on Peragus II :)
 L0rdReV@n88
02-22-2006, 9:04 AM
there you go does that mean you are going to make this for me :D maybe please. if not dont get my hopes up but yeah you did have a good idea though
 Darth InSidious
02-22-2006, 1:00 PM
Sorry, my modelling skills just aren't good enough to do it. I can't do blasters. I only do swords really...
 L0rdReV@n88
02-22-2006, 1:07 PM
ah thats to bad im just really anxious to get this made its ok though i know were your coming from but you got a one up on me i cant figure out to model anything.
Page: 1 of 1