Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Conversion of original X-Wing to Freespace 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Fruitloop
08-15-2001, 2:58 PM
Hello everybody.

I'm attempting to recreate the first Tour of Duty from the original X-Wing in another space-sim called Freespace 2. I've already got the first four missions laid out, but my friend has my X-Wing Collector's CD and I can't remember how the rest of the campaign plays out. If anyone knows where I could find a walkthrough that explains the missions or could post a descirption here themselves it would be most appreciated. Also, if you're a FS2 fan and have some ideas on what you'd like to see in the campaign, feel free to add your comments.
 Syberia
11-10-2001, 9:44 PM
Try http://www.renegade-wing.com). They have almost all the missions for every game.

------------------
"If you're in a jam, call the cops. If they're not available, call the A-Team. If they can't get you out of it, call Syberia. If he can't help...you're in trouble"
 JR2000Z
11-10-2001, 9:47 PM
Just wondering if there would be beams?
 noisejs
07-06-2009, 1:41 AM
Wouldn't beams be kind of wrong in an X-Wing remake? That's TIE Fighter territory.
 noisejs
07-06-2009, 1:42 AM
ugh, I just replied to an eight year old threadd
 CrisG
09-09-2009, 1:29 PM
but your point is still a good one. :)
Page: 1 of 1