Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Smoothness is out the window along with graphics

Page: 1 of 1
 SpecWar71
02-05-2006, 6:18 PM
Is it just me or BF1 has better graphics, i think it does in my opinion, another thing is the jerky movement when moving and lookind around, i always play with V-Sync on and i get my 60FPS constant on both games, on BF1 my movement is supersmooth, moving, looking, etc, on BF2 i also get my 60FPS with V-Sync on but the movement is really jerky or shaky, no idea what's going on, i guess it's the game, i'll just wait for the patch to see what happens, It'll be cool to have the jedi and space battles in BF1.
 zerted
02-06-2006, 4:30 AM
I think SWBF2 has more detailed graphics than SWBF1. Lower your graphics settings in SWBF2 to get ride of the jerkyness or maybe your mose settings are too high. Are you getting 60FPS on online maps?
 Hengist_
02-07-2006, 2:51 PM
I hear your plight SpecWar. Perhaps the upcoming patch will help, as it mentions that it addresses performance? Performance must be a recognised problem for the Dev's to include it in the patch, i.e. Others must have reported this and the Dev's must have also seen it. So don't think that you're the only one having issues like this.
Page: 1 of 1