Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All of the cutscenes

Page: 1 of 1
 nutmeg1992
02-05-2006, 7:11 AM
I think that when I played Psychonauts and I thought I saw them all and I have a list.
1:Welcome to whispering rock
2:Bobby and lili
3:the white room
4:Sasha recruits
5:something in the woods
6:the caravan
7:mr.bun
8:shadow monster
9:sasha lectures
10:victory for good taste
11:multiple attackers
12:censory overload
13:the mega censor
14:loboto and dogen
15:dogen sneezes
16:blueprint brain tank
17:I know that white room!
18:shutup and do what?
19:fish stores
20:lili leaps to action
22:lili kidnapped!
23:voyage to the bottom of the lake
24:high noon with fish
25:goggalor attacks
26:the lungfish
27:freedom!
28:kochamara to the rescue
29die, kochamara, die!
30:by the drowned spirit
31:crossing oblongata
32:lili in the tower
33:to promote niceness
34:the way of the rainbow squirts
35:i am the milkman
36:edgar's rage
37:edgar's house of cards
38:showdown with el odio
39:what's that spell?
40:dead dingo
41:the phantom strikes
42:jasper unmasked!
43:bonita shines
44:fred's victory
45:disorderlies
46:turtle soup
47:daddy' here
48:psychonaut showdown
49:I lose my mind
50:the butcher
51:my dad
52:not named

sorry about all that, on the cutscenes it says cutscene not found when I get to the very end so did I mise something?
 Thrik
02-05-2006, 8:38 AM
I'm not sure from your list whether you got this or not, but one notoriously easy-to-miss cutscene occurs between one of the Sasha levels (after one of the brain tumblers I think) where if you go outside to the isolation chamber grounds you will have a short encounter with Lili and, if I remember correctly, move in for a kiss.

It's easy to miss because your first instinct is to just go see Ford via the tree and then go back to Sasha.
 Thrik
02-05-2006, 2:13 PM
It may or may not be. I can't really remember exactly what happens in the cutscene, although I recall Raz and Lili being centimetres away from kissing and Raz reading Lili's thoughts.

I know that I plus a few others missed it their first time through, so I thought I'd mention it as it's the only one I can really imagine you missing (other than Lili in the tower, which you have listed).
 nutmeg1992
02-05-2006, 8:47 PM
Yes but on the game it says the cutscenes that I haven't found yet are at crazy vill.
 Thrik
02-05-2006, 10:16 PM
The easiest thing to do would be to just take a screenshot of the missing cutscene area so somebody can compare it to their own.
 DarthAve
02-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Thrik, you is so smart! Smarter than I is you! I agree with the guy person who I is not as smart is.
 nutmeg1992
02-06-2006, 2:26 AM
I'll see if I can do that it won't be easy but I'll try.
 kaecla
02-07-2006, 7:55 PM
Do you know how to do that? Easiest way for me (that I know of - might be wrong) is Print Screen and then paste into paint. Crop it as necessary and host on Photobucket.
 nutmeg1992
02-08-2006, 2:19 AM
Like I said NOT gonna be easy at all.
 Thrik
02-08-2006, 1:14 PM
If you're having trouble hosting it, you can directly email it to me and I'll put it up for you. All you need to do is:

1. Press the print screen key while on the video screen. It should be above your insert and delete keys, which are in turn above your arrow keys.

2. Open any image editing program such as Microsoft Paint, which comes by default with Windows and is found in Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.

3. Paste it into there. You can either go to Edit > Paste or press ctrl+v.

4. Go to File > Save As.. and then save it to your desktop or something. If you can, use the little drop-down menu at the bottom to turn it into a JPEG.

5. Email it to t4tj5hrtb3jyjf@teamkilled.net.

Hopefully that makes it a little easier. ;)
Page: 1 of 1