Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NEW SWK website functionality

Page: 1 of 1
 ChAiNz.2da
02-04-2006, 4:54 AM
Greets everyone!

Please join me in giving Mucho Thanks to tk102 & Prime on some new toys they have offered the StarWarsKnights.com (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) website!

They have been working diligently for weeks now, and well, I have to say I'm all giddy about it.. hehehe

Visitors can now leave feedback on any of the news articles posted and we'd love to hear what you have to say :D We hope to make SWK more interactive in the future and this is one of the biggest steps to be made to make that dream come into realization...

The guys have also enabled a "Search" site feature to help you find some of the older articles that may have 'escaped' the front page ;)

My hats off & coffee cup tipped to you guys.. simply magnificent work! :thumbsup:
 Char Ell
02-04-2006, 9:25 AM
Hmmm... this should spice things up a bit on starwarsknights.com. Nice work, Prime and tk102! Hope you guys are getting some sleep now... ;)
Page: 1 of 1