Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Little Help With New Horizons...

Page: 1 of 1
 Maragato
07-17-2001, 4:22 PM
Where I can find tutorials explaining how to create multiplayer missions with this editor?
 Darth Sceltor
07-17-2001, 8:32 PM
Wrong forum!
 Maragato
07-18-2001, 2:07 AM
Ok, you moved the topic to this forum that no one reads... Thanks!
 Nob Akimoto
07-18-2001, 4:30 AM
People Do read this forum.

Don't be such an ass, or no one's going to help you.

In the mean time, I suggest you ditch New Horizons and look at AlliED. $10 isn't much.

NH while a nice idea at the time, isn't very useful.

Multiplayer missions MUST be saved as temp.tie files and set to read only in the skirmish folder. Of course, that opens up a whole new can of worms.
 Maragato
07-18-2001, 5:27 AM
First, I think is illegal sell programs like MODs and Editors NOT SUPPORTED BY LEC.
Second, I live in Brazil, I WONґT EXPEND A LOT OF MONEY WITH MAIL TO PAY 10$ to an UNSUPORTED PROGRAM.
 Nob Akimoto
07-18-2001, 8:00 AM
I said STOW the attitude.

And unsupported? That's laughable.

LEC supports XWA FAR less than Troy supports AlliED.

If anything they should take lessons from him on customer support.

Also please note, that Totally Games(Developer of the X-wing serie) has stated that Troy Dangerfield's editors are far more stable, user friendly and generally better than their own internal development tools.(I had a couple go arounds with one, it's powerful, but very very very hard to use)

And if you don't want to use unsupported programs, why the hell are you editing, and using New Horizons to boot?
Page: 1 of 1