Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Opt idea

Page: 1 of 1
 paintball_buzz
06-29-2001, 10:53 PM
We need new ships AND fighters!!! The New Jedi Order series is the best in the line save the original trilogy and Thrawn series so lets get some Yuuzhan Vong and Praetorite Vong ships along with the T-65 A3 X-wing and T-65 XJ models out. And MOST important, the Chiss Phalanx fighter: TIE Clawfighter, mentioned in Vision of the Future and NJO-Dark Tide II: Ruin.
 Nob Akimoto
06-30-2001, 10:38 PM
Check NJO shipset project.

Also I believe this should be in editing.
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
07-01-2001, 12:43 AM
Where can I find this NJO shipset project?

------------------
May the Force screw you everything you do except sex or should you get screwed? Stop you're confusing me.
 BrianJedi
07-02-2001, 7:17 PM
We have a website in the works. But I don't think I'm supposed to give the adress out yet because the site isn't done yet.

------------------
At this point I have a request for our fans, if any of you in any way hate homosexuals, people of differant color, or women, please do this one favor for us - leave us the f*ck alone! Don't come to our shows and don't buy our records. - Kurt Cobain
Page: 1 of 1