Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Buck Rogers Opts??

Page: 1 of 1
 WarlordATF
07-01-2001, 3:11 PM
Hey all,
Has anyone made a OPT for XWA of the Buck Rogers "Starfighter" from the late 70s early 80s TV Show?That was a really cool looking ship,I love the Battlestar Galactica OPTs i found but i cant seem to find any Buck Rogers Opts.Anyone got any ideas?Is it currently a project of anyones? I have tried messing with ACE,but i have a long way to go before i'm ready to make OPTs.So if there isnt one could someone make one??? PLEASE???
 Flying Beastie
07-01-2001, 4:49 PM
Forget Buck Rogers, I wanna see Captain Proton! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)

Actually, I have tonnes of cool opt ideas, but since no one seems to be making opts these days. . .

------------------
It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.
 JM
07-02-2001, 1:34 AM
I think I saw a model of the Buck Rogers starfighter in Darksabers "Future projects section". Unfortunately he has removed this section from his website so I cannon confirm this.
Page: 1 of 1