Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which Jedi Masters Do You Want To Return As Force Ghosts?

Page: 2 of 2
 vader815
03-04-2006, 8:53 PM
Vrook! Vrook! Vrook! Vrook! We need Vrook!
 Renegade Puma
03-15-2006, 7:52 AM
I think it would be cool if the game was set like 100 years after TSL. And Revan and the Exile would be the force ghost. Guiding you on where to go and what to do in order to defeat the new threat.
 KyleOfHarpenden
03-31-2006, 12:47 PM
well i want jolee because he's a legend but zahr because he trained revan but i dont think that we will play as revan or the exile in the next game probally just an outcast from the mandalorian wars who heads to dantoonine and finds it in ruins but the katarr thing would work because visas will most likely go back there and you can go to like a chamber and see them that would be COOL
 igyman
04-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Instead of Jedi Force ghosts why can't we see some more of the Sith Force ghosts, someone like Marka Ragnos, or Naga Sadow?
 JediMaster12
04-03-2006, 2:11 AM
I think it would be cool if the game was set like 100 years after TSL. And Revan and the Exile would be the force ghost. Guiding you on where to go and what to do in order to defeat the new threat.
Sounds a bit like the newest Galaxies game or somethign with Obi-wan Kenobi guiding you

As to Force ghosts, I am all for them if they can be worked in. Either that or a holoimage which would give the same insight as to character personality.
 helljumper51
04-03-2006, 6:20 AM
i think it should b atris, becuase i want her to come backk all pissed at u for sending her to her fate,and she wants to kill u. if u succeed, then she tries to turn u to the darkside by giving u information that she learned by the sith holocrons.
 Uber_Saber
04-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Vrook, because he's just too much of a stubborn cuss to let death keep him from ragging on the students. Kinda funny that way. Maybe have a quest aimed at getting rid of his spirit, heh.
 Angelos Kumani
04-03-2006, 9:19 PM
I voted for none...it's not that I think it's overdone, or don't like the character's - I just hope that they don't rely on recycling former favorites to try to sell the game and make it good...I want the focus to be on new characters with cameos (or a little more than cameos) by past characters...I just think that the force ghost idea would have to be too involved in the main storyline for it to work...

If any at all, it would definetly be most interesting if the ghosts were/was Revan and/or the Exile...
 †Saint_Killa†
04-04-2006, 8:41 AM
I have to agree with Reclaimer, Zhar would be perfect and give info about Revan.
 Beast-Thrasher
04-04-2006, 10:41 AM
GO NEMO! lol he knew about Revan. Absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't want to see Atris as a Force ghost I want to see her as an NPC, I'm pretty sure she would have a good story to tell. Not to completely evade the point of this thread I wouldn't mind like the Sith Lords of old or Maybe Zhar talking about Kreia since Kreia said he was a fool for some reason or and he could talk about Revan and/or Kavar so he could talk about his former Padawan, I have to admit I'd like to see Vash since she was killed off....BOOO is all I have to say about that!
 Sabretooth
04-05-2006, 2:17 AM
Vandar, if anyone. But I'd prefer Jolee Bindo, really. He was the best Jedi I've ever seen, even better than Yodaski. Kavar and the other bunch of Jedi were horribly irritating and I constantly felt like punching them in the face...
 RaV™
04-05-2006, 2:56 AM
None of them.
 Darth InSidious
04-07-2006, 4:12 PM
Instead of Jedi Force ghosts why can't we see some more of the Sith Force ghosts, someone like Marka Ragnos, or Naga Sadow?
Now that is a good idea :)

The Sith are a lot more obsessed with life than the Jedi, after all.
 bobogarcia
04-22-2006, 2:28 PM
Id love to see Jolee return. He is my favorite jedi from both games. The only master id like to see is the Twi'lek one (sorry havent played K1 in a long time)
 Niwram
04-22-2006, 3:50 PM
I'd like to see Atris return as a force ghost. She could show up at the middle of the game and talk to The Exile about all kinds of serious stuff. After the conversation Atris would dissapear, and the Exile would walk into the dark, ready to join Revan and "the others" to fight more True Sith.

It would also be cool to see Vrook return as a force ghost. It would be especially touching if you killed him in TSL, to see Vrook forgive the Exile, and finally start talking to him like a normal person.
 Atris2
04-22-2006, 5:11 PM
i would like 2 see vander, i adore that little green buger!!! and i would like 2 see atris. i would want 2 know what possibilities she would have with the exile if played as male
 Sanctuary
04-22-2006, 6:06 PM
None of them:
They all seemed like A-holes from my POV.
Besides, it's time for something of a new start. :ears1:
 tbl1
04-23-2006, 12:44 AM
maybe even Revan?
 Henz
04-23-2006, 3:13 PM
All of 'em. Plus more. An army of jedi spirits that march against the true sith.
 NomadInvader
04-24-2006, 4:24 PM
The yoda-like guy!
 firehead2591
04-24-2006, 6:04 PM
vandar because he is very very short and kinda cute...*ahem* in a manly way *ahem*
 master gale
06-07-2006, 11:17 AM
harhoth, jolee said he is one of the wisest master that ever live. or perhaps brianna mother, arren kae or maybe malak as redeemed jedi. i have a question, when malak turn to sith, what rank was he. knight, padawan.
 Sith_Lord_Alzar
06-09-2006, 6:22 PM
will revan be in the next game cus ive been waitin to kill him
 RainMan666
06-11-2006, 4:39 AM
blah...I liked Kavar. He's just a cool guy...I don't like vandar though because he's pretty much just there because people like Yoda. I don't like Vrook cuz personally, I believe he has a stick up his ass ; )...I don't like Kreia, but if she was in here she would definetly add some features to the story plot. same goes for sith spirits, especially NIHILUS!!! he totally pwns. He should be in number 3, it would be interesting to learn how he was a jedi and became this ass kicking, planet eating dude who can wield a lightsaber pretty damn well. not to mention the mask.
 Feagildin
06-13-2006, 2:29 PM
None of them, but if I had to choose, Vash. I would much rather have a Sith Lord like Exar Kun or Naga Sadow than a Jedi Master.

Instead of Jedi Force ghosts why can't we see some more of the Sith Force ghosts, someone like Marka Ragnos, or Naga Sadow?lol, didn't see that till after I posted. I'm with ya, igyman.
 darklord_malak
06-13-2006, 2:49 PM
i think that kevar should be a force ghost. He is one of the most open jedi masters and i would have voted for vandar if i knew that he died. I liked most of the jedi masters, i really enjoyed the jedi masters and jedi temples, same for the sith
 Itchy Tasty
06-15-2006, 8:52 PM
If it should be anyone that deserves such prestige as being a Force Ghost - it should be Jolee. He earns for being so wise, in my opinion.

Though, I'd prefer to see no Force Ghosts and Jolee alive really.
 darklord_malak
06-16-2006, 2:07 PM
i would have to see the same about kevar, how about kevar did not get killed, kreia didn't kill him on purpose. that could be done for all three who died, kevar rules!!!!(this is a different thread)
 Lord Foley
06-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Vrook. He was in KotOR I, he was in KotOR II, and the deja vu past relived sort of thing is awesome.
 Darth InSidious
06-17-2006, 1:06 PM
Who says the masters in TSL are dead? IIRC, Kreia claims she'd 'stripped them of the Force', or made them feel what the Exile did/did what they were about to do to the Exile (can't really remember, sorry...)
 Lord Foley
06-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Who says the masters in TSL are dead? IIRC, Kreia claims she'd 'stripped them of the Force', or made them feel what the Exile did/did what they were about to do to the Exile (can't really remember, sorry...)

You know for a fact that they are dead if you turn to the dark side in the game, and seeing as that is the case they can't exactly put them in the next game as being alive, or at all, unless you make the assumption that they are dead.
 Darth InSidious
06-18-2006, 11:53 AM
*shrugs* It could be plot point that varies with light/dark-ness.
Page: 2 of 2