Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pilot Ranks

Page: 1 of 1
 Tassailda
06-13-2001, 4:03 PM
I've made it almost to the end of the game and I am still a flight cadet. What score do you have to have to get promoted? The only promotions I have gotten where the ones on my pilot helmet which says Marksmen first class. I have played 7 missions since my last promotion and my pilot ops still say 0% till next rating. What am I doing wrong? Is there an editor where I can change my ratings?
 U.C.R Commander
06-26-2001, 2:04 AM
How many points do you have if you have more than 17000 points and the 0% is you skill fighting the combat simutlator at ace 1st level if so you have to go to multiplayer to make it better. IF you have more than 17000 in your alliance record than I don't know.

Hope this helps
 Fondas
06-27-2001, 3:53 AM
Basicaly, you earn points by destroying enemy crafts, but
I've once encountered a bug, even with the 2.02 patch installed, where no matter what I did, my rank wouldn't go up.
I don't think that there is a viable way to overcome this...
Page: 1 of 1