Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Forge Issue

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Exilus
02-01-2006, 6:54 PM
When you first enter the Star Forge on KOTOR, theres two doors as you step off the Ebon Hawk, an elevator and a door down the hall. I can't seem to open either one, is there some sort of terminal i'm supposed to use to open them? Because I can't find anything that will help me get past this :S.

I heard there is supposed to be a cutscene that triggers where Dark Jedi get off the Elevator or something and attack you, well i'm not seeing any sign of a cutscene, can someone help me? thanks.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-01-2006, 8:24 PM
Two questions:

#1- Did you download that savegame?
#2- Is your character's name 'Jake Jasra' or something like that?

Because that savegame was a BioWare internal savegame that they used to test the game (or so I've heard) and it won't continue past that point :(
 Darth Exilus
02-01-2006, 8:27 PM
Yup, it is Jake Jasra, looks like i'm starting over again :(.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-01-2006, 8:58 PM
You can get another modded save that's even better and is fully functional from here (http://home.alltel.net/jls31/saves.html) ;)
 Darth Exilus
02-02-2006, 3:49 PM
Nice Saves! :D. I'm not sure how to copy these to my action replay card, do I just send these files to my action replay folder or what? :S
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-02-2006, 7:52 PM
Just drag-and-drop the zip folder into the MAXDrive program's memory card section.
Page: 1 of 1