Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WNx - SW-EAW HUGE CLAN !!

Page: 1 of 1
 WNxAly
01-31-2006, 6:02 AM
Hi to all you troopers out there !!

Basically i belong to a clan called Warrior Nation (www.warriornation.net)
Its a huge clan, and has many types of game sectinos like FPS, RTS .... etc
And i have just started a section for Star Wars Empire At War and basically i need members to help us get it off the ground !

Just come and check out our website, I'm sure that anyone who has seen this would love to join our clan. Post in the Neutral Grounds
http://www.warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=191)
Saying that you would like to join the SW-EAW section or email me on the email address below and I'm sure that we can sort something out for you.

email me on jamesbrown31@hotmail.com

Ty :)

WNxAly/James
 chr0n1x
06-07-2006, 6:41 AM
Hi guys, chr0n1x here, or rather WNxChr0n1x. :vsd:
I have officially taken over forum recruitment for the Empire at War section in Warrior Nation, and I am inviting you to come along and join a great clan. If you are looking for a game, I can guarantee there will be a clanmate willing to play.
We have over 2,500 members! That may seem daunting to some, but there is a very friendly atmosphere and everyone is willing to help those new to the clan. Our forum is extrememly active, with over 1 MILLION posts!
Warrior Nation has been around for a while, since 1998 in fact! So you can see we know what a clan is supposed to be like!
We have 58 sections to choose from for your second game (if you want!) and once you are in the Empire at War section, you are pretty much guaranteed a place in a second section.

So JOIN TODAY and become a part of a great community and clan!
Contact your local recruiter(me (chr0n1x@clonetrooper.com)) today!
Page: 1 of 1