Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just exacly how much do you love kotor

Page: 1 of 1
 atombom360
01-30-2006, 8:10 PM
This thread is to express your love of kotor and how much of a love you have for it.

Okay I just want to say I am dieing to play another Kotor I loved the first 2 games so much. Here what happened I let my friend borrow Kotor 2 and he never gave it back to this day Okay so I played Kotor 1 over and over again for month’s waiting to get it back. I played it so much I got bored with it. Nonstop for like 3 months. Okay so one day I wanted to play Kotor 2 so bad I was thinking of going suicidal because I had no money to buy another one or even rent it. So I begged my mom for 5 buck to rent it. And then IU played it for 2 days straight.

Kotor is an obsession for me.
 Darth333
01-30-2006, 9:29 PM
This discussion doesn't have much to do with Kotor 3...

But if you ever feel the need, we have a KotOR anonymous thread buried somewhere....and a description of our forums here: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=321)
Page: 1 of 1