Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hurray for the Mods!

Page: 1 of 1
 Sithman1138
01-27-2006, 6:40 AM
The moderators have been doing a good job as far as I can tell. They are beieng helpful, banning thouse(?) who go against the rules a number of times....This place is a lot better moderated than many sites I'm subscribed to. This is not a suck up, but you guys rock! What does every one else think?
 Astrotoy7
01-27-2006, 9:16 AM
yes, we are indeed awesome :D

though I am not a mod in this area I can definitely say that EaW has gotten off to a great start. But with DMUK running things, it's no huge surprise. He's a great man :)

I actually thought this was a thread applauding the slew of mods for the EaW demo :p

lolz

mtfbwya
 lukeiamyourdad
01-27-2006, 2:32 PM
He's a great man :)

Now this is sucking up :xp:

Yeah, well we do what we can to keep the place as clean and nice as possible :)
We're trying to keep the LFN standard of good forums :)

Thanks for the support!
 Sithman1138
01-27-2006, 4:49 PM
All I know is that some forums, such as SWGB and TFN aren't as...goodly moderated. I'm happy that order is kept here.
 Astrotoy7
01-28-2006, 1:01 PM
....goodly moderated....

moderation extends to grammar as well..

"goodly" is a word but cannot be used in that context, "well moderated" would have been best. [/grammar nazi] :p

LIAYD.. I never suck up. Credit given where it is due, DMUK is the backbone of EaW.net , just like you are the backbone of.......??

*scratches head* :p

mtfbwya
 Snafu7
01-28-2006, 1:16 PM
The mods do a great job of keeping this place nice and clean, so to all the mods...

http://www.artie.com/20040726/arg-dancing-good-job-207x165-url.gif)
 Jeff
01-28-2006, 2:00 PM
"goodly" is a word but cannot be used in that context, "well moderated" would have been best. [/grammar nazi] :p
http://insaneent.echonetwork.net/pics/spellingnazi.jpg)

RUN!!!!!
 Cox_
01-28-2006, 7:13 PM
I always liked the Soup Nazi but thats just me.
 Jan Gaarni
01-29-2006, 6:05 AM
moderation extends to grammar as well..

LIAYD.. I never suck up. Credit given where it is due, DMUK is the backbone of EaW.net , just like you are the backbone of.......??

*scratches head* :p

mtfbwya
mmmkay .....

...godly moderated....
Fixed. :D
 El Sitherino
01-30-2006, 9:06 PM
And that's enough fellating.

Closed.
Page: 1 of 1