Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is this the End ??

Page: 1 of 1
 Steele
10-26-2000, 7:10 PM
Or what ? No XWA fans here ?

------------------
"I am Homer of Borg. Prepare to be....OHOHOH Doughnuts!!"

Steele Aerospace (http://www.michaelboewes.de/xwing)
 Admiral Alistair
10-26-2000, 9:22 PM
most editors have abandoned this site and gone over to http://www.xwlegacy.net)
 TK421
10-27-2000, 1:50 AM
aye tis true lad. I myself have succumbed to this curse - thing is Editing questions actually get RESPONSES over there!
 Zraii
10-29-2000, 12:47 PM
Yeah i agree to previous speakers.

This IS the end, the end for XWA.net.

/Zraii

------------------
"Control unruly portions of the Galaxy through a fear of force, rahter than actual force itself."
----------------------
http://opt.alliacehq.org)
 Fondas
10-31-2000, 6:33 AM
No offend , but there are a lot of people that have played XWA that are <u>not</u> into editing/opt creating. There are people that think that XWA is a great game , but they do not think that it is the only game out there. XWA has been abandoned by LA and it's getting old. This site still serves a purpose: It still helps new players to overcome difficult missions and most of all , it is a site that binds some of the old players together.

Some people think that it is fine to spend their free time building new ships, missions, weapons for their own pleasure.

Others find different ways, which do not have to do with this particular game, computers, or the Internet.

there is no rule that restricts anyone from coming or leaving this place. Please keep that in mind

As for the members that are good in editing, I will agree that have left this site, but I have to stress that most of them had already their sites before leaving here. As for the XWL site, it's a site that is dedicated to editing, BUT the 80% of the editing stuff had little or nothing to do with XWA in the first place, so technically speaking, there has never occured a massive population transfer.

------------------
"Citius, Altius, Fortius"
TZG+7
 Eliminator
11-04-2000, 8:26 PM
"BUT the 80% of the editing stuff had little or nothing to do with XWA in the first place"

That's an interesting comment
 Fondas
11-06-2000, 10:06 AM
That's what you get when you do not check what you've written before posting.
Thank you Eliminator for making it clear to me. A typing error and an omission gave a totally different meaning to my last sentence.

So let me rephrase that last sentence as it was meant to be :
<font color="white">...BUT the 80% of the editing <font color="red">staff</font> had little or nothing to do with XWA<font color="red">.net</font> in the first place, so technically speaking, there has never occured a massive population transfer.</font>

------------------
"Citius, Altius, Fortius"
TZG+7
 Eliminator
11-18-2000, 7:36 PM
It's alright, I was feeling aggressive when I saw that, thanks for the redefinition.
Page: 1 of 1