Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More Iraqi detainee abuse.

Page: 1 of 1
 TK-8252
01-24-2006, 7:29 PM
Soldier tortures and murders Iraqi detainee - no jail time. (http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/01/23/suffocation.case.ap/index.html)

Is it just me or is tying up detainees with electric cords while stuffing them inside sleeping bags, covering their mouth, and sitting on their chest not exactly the best method of interrogation? Especially when they DIE because of it?

When are our men and women going to learn that **** like this doesn't go to well in the muslim community? And when someone's found guilty of torture and murder, they maybe shouldn't just get a fine and a slap on the wrist? This is just sad. This is EXACTLY like what Saddam's henchmen would do as "interrogation." Why are we doing it now too?
 El Sitherino
01-24-2006, 10:17 PM
When are our men and women going to learn that **** like this doesn't go to well in the human community?
Fixed.
 TK-8252
01-24-2006, 10:22 PM
Fixed.

Yeah, that's more appropriate. I had originally written that differently, but I intended to make a separate point: torturing muslims doesn't help our reputation with muslims, the very people who we're trying to get on our side.
 ET Warrior
01-24-2006, 11:48 PM
This actually makes me want to throw up. Justice has not been done.
 Dagobahn Eagle
01-25-2006, 2:26 AM
Not the first country to go down the "let the rapists and murders and kidnappers go"-drain. Norway's been like that for as long as I can remember:mad:.

Even worse when it's soldiers, though.
Page: 1 of 1