Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Space Walk Help!!

Page: 1 of 1
 PoiuyWired
01-24-2006, 3:19 PM
Yes, Can anyone help me with space walks?

I would really like to know how to execute it consistantly. Pictures of parked ships are most welcomed!! :3
 Arcane_Penguin
01-25-2006, 12:46 AM
try to park your ships sideways ((Jedi Starfighter is good)) so that you can get back in and go out into space, and if youve parked right, you can get outside, and go back inside the ship via entering/exiting your ship

EDIT: easyist way is to tap land/takeoff fast so that youll land outside the sheild after a few lands/takeoffs
 toue
01-25-2006, 11:09 AM
i found the jedi starfighter works best to just wait till just before your ship hits the shield then land, once you get the hang of it you should be able to do it first try most of the time
 Fate's Decision
01-26-2006, 9:20 PM
and then you just walk in space or what??
 Arcane_Penguin
01-26-2006, 11:17 PM
well, you walk around the ship, or fall for 2 mins and die
 Bottle
01-27-2006, 7:21 AM
And the odd thing is that, while playing as CIS, I saw a AI Republic Pilot near the communications array. What's odd, is how did the AI get up THERE?
 ghost hunter
01-29-2006, 11:18 AM
what is space walk and can you guve a full discription
Page: 1 of 1