Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with Jedi Academy

Page: 1 of 1
 Elendil1337
01-22-2006, 8:33 PM
Hello, im having trouble with multiplayer. when i try to refresh the server list for internet, nothing shows up. I put this server in my favorites but there is no server info or i cannot connect to it. It says 0(0) people. Plz help me
 coupes.
01-22-2006, 9:06 PM
This is the General Forums Help and Feedback forum, concerning issues qith the boards themselves, You should post this in the Jedi Knight Series subforum (or wait until a kind moderator moves it there) if you want to get some help.
 90SK
01-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Well, assuming this will be moved eventually, I'll try to answer your question.

Are you sure the server is still online? I once added a server to my favorites list, and it went down, so I had this ip address with 0/0 players attending, rather than the server I listed.

As for refreshing: does it go away if you quit and reopen JAMP? If so, you don't really have a problem. At least, that's what I do when it happens to me. I just take a break for a while, and when I go back everything is generally back to normal. It may be due to rocky Internet connection, or something. I don't know.

Sorry if that's vague. It's all speculation, mind you. If your problem persists, I'd seek technical support.
 Elendil1337
01-23-2006, 5:47 PM
Its the jediknight.net server thats on the front page and i believe its the right server IP. Also, like i wait an hour, restart it and still no servers on the server list.
Page: 1 of 1