Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New ships for interesting Imperial Convoys...

Page: 1 of 1
 nova_wolf
07-29-2000, 9:58 AM
Why doesn't someone (I would but I havent a clue about the whole opt design - think Ill stick to mission design) the ships from Force Commander :
The Modified Corellian Corvette Heavy Lifter (Rebel)(And DONT make it the size of a Y-Wing as it looks in the pics in-game when missions load)
The Builder Shuttle (Imp)
AT-AT Barge (Imp)
The 'Rusty Eagle' (Rebel)
eh - good idea or what ?

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 General Taskor
07-30-2000, 7:01 PM
very good idea I just wish I had a OPT editor and a mission editor that actually works
 nova_wolf
08-01-2000, 12:44 PM
As I said, OPT design isnt my field of expertise, but Im getting some head way at mission design.
Go to www.darksaber.freeserve.co.uk) (http://www.darksaber.freeserve.co.uk) and go to his files section, and look at the missions editing menu. Get the shareware of AlliEd. Its a great mission editor - and the only one available. It only costs $10 US, or Ј6 for us limmies, so Im gonna register it son. If you really wann hve a go - id say its worth it - its cheap but fun.

(Quick Plug for my games series follows http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif) )
Look out for my 'Point of View' Mission Pack in about 6 months time (give or take a year !). SFA ptches 1.1 and 1.2 will be needed, but should be worth it.

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
Page: 1 of 1