Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Remember the GSS?

Page: 1 of 1
 gss
07-25-2000, 1:51 PM
I don't know if you do or not, but either way, we're back!!! We have no site up yet, but when we do, it will be great, much more interactive than before. This time, we won't die. We died last time because we had no members, so this time, I need advice on recruiting. Note that we do not compete with any squads outside the GSS, except for the Knight Watch, if they wish to continue their alliance with us. If you wish your squad to compete with us too, please email us. Anyway, here's the new design for the GSS.
It's not really so much of a bunch of squads, as a sort of RP simulation, where your victories and losses actually affect things. I, Admiral Vantras, am the Rebel fleet admiral. The goal of the GSS is to fight over the Okum sector, a small, but strategically important, sector in the Star Wars galaxy, 10 years after the fall of the emperor, five after the fall of Thrawn. Basically, the sector has thirty systems. Each side starts out with four (Knight Watch, if they contunue their alliance, controls one extra-protected one) systems, as well as four squads. The fleet admiral for each side directs the ship movements and operations. They send ships to a sector. Then the squadron leads make missions showing how they take over the sector, but once a month, all the squads meet in multi-player combat, and attempt to blow up the enemy command ships and fighters. Anyway, here's what we need:
Pilots
Imperial Fleet Admiral
Mission Builders
Info on how to have multiple people on the same side in multiplay
If you are interested, contact me at agcp301@yahoo.com
P.S. I had to register a second account under a diffrent email, do the moderators have problem with that?
 gss
07-25-2000, 1:52 PM
Oops, this should go under recruiting, sorry.
 Tek Gunner
07-26-2000, 1:02 AM
Yes, yes it should.
Page: 1 of 1