Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ultimate Mod- Imperial Campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 boranchistanger
01-21-2006, 4:44 PM
This modifies the wonderful "Ultimate Mod (Version 1.2)" to have an Imperial campaign. The Rebels control Hoth, Kashyyyk and Ryloth and have formidable fleets and land garrisons. The Hoth space map is now the same as the Kashyyyk one (To avoid the preset battle).

http://europe-history.com/XML.zip)

Make sure you have downloaded the "Ultimate Mod (Version 1.2)"Extract files to your gamedata/data/XML folder

I will be finetuning this over the next couple of days and will update to fit any new version of the "Ultimate Mod."

Comments welcome.

-Boran
 ActofWar
01-21-2006, 4:59 PM
Ive Just Downloaded and deleted this mod after trying it, i had to deleted it because when i tried to attack Ryloth, it came up the the loading and begin, but it wouldn't let me do anything other than press begin over and over. :(
 ovion
01-21-2006, 5:36 PM
Nice Mod, a few things/bugs

The DS, apart from the kashyyk space battle, when in your fleet, automatically destroys the planet when it gets in range w/o pressing the magic lever/button for it to do so. Also, the antilles hero is apart of your empire fleet and admiral piett is part of the rebel fleet.

What i loved about it was cap ships took 0 command points to control soo.... your fleet could go head-on full force into battle, I managed to have 20 Imperial Star Destroyers, 8 Tartan cruisers, 2 broadside cruisers, 5 VSDs, a Interdictor, and boba and antilles all on the map at once + the TIE complements of the star destoryers. Needless to say it was quite a fleet:). Also it would be nice to play some psace battles on the vergasso space map as the kashyy one is full of asteroids and i lost 7 Star Destroyers from them warping in in the middle of the fields. ALso its hard to manage your fleet(when its so big) in that tiny space.

I didn't get to play any land battles since the crummy DS kept destroying all the planets:(

Very good Mod
 boranchistanger
01-21-2006, 5:59 PM
I'll work on these bugs and have a patched one up by tommorrow.

-Boran
 danthesniper222
01-21-2006, 6:20 PM
how do you get the mods to work, in detail please.
 christnet06
01-21-2006, 6:30 PM
This is an excellent MOD the best i have played !!

The only problem : the death star is uncontrolable and we can't see it in space battle whereas it appears on the radar...

I hope the updated version of this mod will correct this :)
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 6:54 PM
yeah, thats all the ultimate mod right there, all he did was modify the campaign and factions files... if your crashing, try downloading the ultimate mod, and installing it, then installing his over it... as he built it on top of it.
Page: 1 of 1