Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause II Part 6

Page: 1 of 1
 davrosthedalek
01-21-2006, 4:00 AM
And with that we have passed the half way point of the sequel to the saga without hope. And yes I know like LiMP RABBiT I too have risen from the dark pit of forum inactivity to bring forth a thread for comments on the saga thus far (I too can't get used to calling him MJ...). But anyway so far we have seen Number 2 defect to the rebels, Daleks charging blindly into asteriods, and Yadda calling Mouldy-Bun a pompous british bitch. So after all that can we really see Part 6 improving upon this? But of course says Davros (it is one of those new lines I swear by it). Eye of the Yadda! And here I thought that swamp planet would have made Yadda soft. Obviously though that does not turn out to be the case with Lube's special training. Now though we have to worry about Lube being able to survive his this training and get his hand on some coupons. But yea that is about all I have to say on this part for now, what does everyone else think about Yadda kicking Lube's ass? :)
/pretends to be unconscious while trying to disable the tractor beam
 MJ
01-21-2006, 4:03 AM
That was awesome. From now on you do the forum posts for all the new parts, okay? :)

Sooo... was there any bloopers this time? :P
 B00
01-30-2006, 11:33 PM
I don't wanna make it look like i'm spamming these forums, but i have to say i've listened to Lost Cause 1 and this latest one of 2. In the epic words of Star Wars all i have to say is "Impressive, Most Impressive."
 MJ
01-31-2006, 6:18 AM
By all means, please, spam away. Any activity, especially on topic, is definitely appreciated in these forums. Nightlight gets many hits, but little feedback :)
Page: 1 of 1