Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Custom Ships!

Page: 1 of 1
 RAF_Corran
07-09-2000, 12:26 AM
How would i make the x-wing better like add more shields and make it go faster. thanks cya

------------------
General Corran Horn
 TK421
07-09-2000, 10:56 AM
use BinHexEdit + XWA202 ShipEdit v1.1 module or use MxvtEd (I think it does the same things, but since I only use BHE I can't be sure).

------------------
"No no son, you gotta hit 'em in the head so they stay down, like this! *WHACK*"
TK's OPT Factory (http://www.ozemail.com/~richtersg/)
 RAF_Corran
07-09-2000, 6:39 PM
thanks for your help i got it working and btw how do you make it so you have a regular x-wing and a custom xwing??????

------------------
General Corran Horn
 nova_wolf
07-10-2000, 8:35 AM
Where do you find the XWA202 binhexdat module - i need it.
And all the ship data editing progs dont like XWA - they need some z_tid.exe or smoething similar, which XWA doesnt have / use.

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 nova_wolf
07-10-2000, 12:02 PM
Actualy, I hope to eventually come up with a complete guide to creating a custom ship (see recruiting - my topic). I am starting off with my own, and a set called the 'Officer' set (again - see my recruiting topic)
Would be cool - but not if people give an A-Wing the stats of a Star Destroyer !
May be we could impose a point system ?

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 RAF_Corran
07-10-2000, 2:10 PM
You can get The XWA Module at Tk Opt Factory look at his post in this topic he has a link to it. The module is under utillities.

Hope you find it its really cool

------------------
General Corran Horn
 RAF_Corran
07-11-2000, 8:56 PM
DfmD thats really cool what your doing.

------------------
General Corran Horn
 Drakken
07-13-2000, 2:57 AM
Um, MXvTEd works just fine, when you install it and look for exe in XWA, you scroll the list (Where you see z__xvt.exe...it's the default) to choose which exe you want, the Z__xvt.exe for XVT or the xwingalliance.exe for XWA...it does both.
Page: 1 of 1