Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NCA

Page: 1 of 1
 Rigel
06-23-2000, 5:30 PM
It worked.... It's beutifull

------------------
You don't know fear untill it comes in the form of heavy weapons

[This message has been edited by Rigel (edited June 26, 2000).]
 Ms. Talon
06-24-2000, 1:47 AM
Check to make sure your MIP-mapping is turned OFF! The patch is not compatible with MIP-mapping.

------------------
gototalon@home.com
http://members.home.net/gototalon)
 Rigel
06-26-2000, 1:15 PM
I have hardware MIP mapping off. Nothing. Then I remembered I had the S-Foil patch. I deleted the game, reinstalled it, and flew.... Gorgeous ships appeared befopre my eyes, spiting death and destruction at me. Thank you all. And, Mrs. T, your missions are wonderfull. Unlike mine, they actually work!! Thanks all.

RIGEL

------------------
You don't know fear untill it comes in the form of heavy weapons
 nova_wolf
06-29-2000, 9:05 AM
Damn - your right there ! The ships are SOOOOOOOO well made, with VERY few problems (Why is Naboo N1 so blocky, and why is Naboo transport so small ?)
And as for the missions, I have yet to 'attach' then yet, as I already have some 'grafted' on, so im gonna make a back up, but if all that you guys say is true, then i may not be taking visitors for quite some time........

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 Scoundrel67
07-03-2000, 4:33 PM
Just don't try and fly the added ships in skirmish mode. You'll get some odd things happening with your laser/ions cannons. Still, they're neat to fly against in Ms. Talons missions.

------------------
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Page: 1 of 1