Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RENDAR 2000

Page: 1 of 1
 Rigel
06-26-2000, 5:53 PM
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away... there was a man named Dash Rendar. Until he was killed by a skyscraper size chunk of skyhook. His third cousin, a aspiring young man who calls himself "Smash" Rendar, has roamed the galaxy untill he has found the Nova Coalition. Having just joined, several standard weeks after the death of Thrawn, he is soon embroiled in the struggle for power.

Cut to the point. Here is 16 missions, edited by myself, form a Imperial/Anti-Azzameen point of view. The only thing it lacks, in my opinion, is a breifing and sound files. I intende to re-do the entire lot. Could use a partner with the full version of AlliED. Any takers??

It should be on the X-Wing: Legacy site pretty soon. Enjoy!

------------------
You don't know fear untill it comes in the form of heavy weapons
 Leagle eagle
07-01-2000, 12:38 PM
The Rendars are (were, but still are) VERY RICH!
They HATE the Empire.
Nuff said.

------------------
Two pieces of black tarmac walk into a pub.
They sit down, have a couple of drinks,'n chat to the barman a bit.
Suddenly the door swings open and a red piece of tarmac walks in.
The Black tarmacs leg it to the bog, while the red sits down and has a beer. Presently he leaves.
The Black tarmacs creep cautiously back to their place.
The barman asks,"what was all that about then"
Then one piece leans forward and says,"between you and me, that guy's a bit of a psychopath." !!!! http://www.geocities.com/ruinkai/smile1.html/hobbes.gif)
Leagle_eagle@mailcity.com
 Leagle eagle
07-01-2000, 12:39 PM
When I say were, I mean they used to be even richer, 'til they got banished to the rim worlds.
 Nob Akimoto
07-01-2000, 8:26 PM
BTW Dash Rendar doesn't die in SotE....

He shows up later in a couple comics related to Guri's "after death of Xizor" timeline(he either faked his death intentionally or barely survived, I forget which it was)
Page: 1 of 1