Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

can the hud be edited?

Page: 1 of 1
 Harry Carry
06-26-2000, 4:26 PM
is there anyway to get rid of the boxes around ships? in big battles it looks like a simulator not real combat with all the little boxes on the ships

i would really like to get rid of the box around ships you are targetting though, it is really fun to shoot at them without all the hud, it just seems more natural,
the arrow that shows where the ship is offscreen and the enemy ship in your center hud should stay though
 K_Kinnison
06-26-2000, 7:31 PM
there are keys that allow you to turn off the Hud

for the Shiedl indicator/Forward sesor toggle

for the Top center one

for the lower left

for the CMD

Harry Carry
06-28-2000, 3:45 PM
fffff edit, i know the keys for the game
 K_Kinnison
06-28-2000, 9:59 PM
sorry, but you are not being very clear on what you are asking for.

you can probly edit the HUD if you get the source code for the game
 nova_wolf
06-29-2000, 8:24 AM
I know this isnt a discussion i was invited to, but i tought i could help calrify :
when he says 'yellow boxes', he is refereing to the 'target selected' brackets that appear around a ship once you have selected :
----- -----
| |
| | | |
| |( )| |
| | | |
| |
----- -----

I know my Ascii Art isnt great (gota C in GCSE Art) but I hope that clears it uo for you.

Sorry to have intruded on your convo...
 nova_wolf
06-30-2000, 11:24 AM
Um....
 nova_wolf
06-30-2000, 11:25 AM
Um....
Just noticed that the picture didnt come out as it should have, and have no idea how to get around the problem....
Sorry folks aout that !

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
Page: 1 of 1