Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cinematic Camera

Page: 1 of 1
 Servercat
01-18-2006, 7:15 PM
I have mixed impressions about the Cine-camera. It's very spotty, at times it will pick an awesome view of the action.

But it seems liek a majority of the time it will pick views either

A. Facing away from combat or units in motion.

B. Try to track the motion of ships that they are going to do, but have not made it there yet. (Ie. The camera is pointing to where say an X-wing will be in about 2-3 seconds, instead of followign where the X-Wing is right now)

C. Get hung up behind structures or debris. (Ie, in space combat, the camera pans toward my incoming fleet, but the view is obscured by the Space Station)

Anyone else get this?
 DarthMaulUK
01-18-2006, 7:38 PM
Pressing C will let you switch views to different ships/angles.

DMUK
 MasterJack
01-18-2006, 7:54 PM
You can also move your mouse around to adjust the view as well after selecting ships with the C key. Its like watching a movie.
 Sithman1138
01-18-2006, 10:13 PM
I give this feature two thumbs up! :clap2:
 PygmyShrew
01-19-2006, 6:23 AM
Never knew about the C and moving your mouse while in cini mode ill try that tonight.

An observation from standard cini view if I may.

I found it to be very juttery, never seemed to get to the action and when it did youd soon zoom off to another angle, perhaps its meant to be like that, but id like it to follow the action not pan around a star ship when its firing at another, I want to see whats going on with the ships firing at each other not do a dramatic pan around that takes me away from the action.
Page: 1 of 1