Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Too many ships to add

Page: 1 of 1
 Flying Beastie
06-21-2000, 5:24 PM
Alright, here's my problem.

I D'loaded and installed NCA, then used MXvTed and BinHex to add more ships.

But now I still have tonnes of ships to add (and one even has a shp file) that I can't add without crashing the game.

It looks like I have enough DONTUSEME slots, but there aren't any open spaces in strings.txt.

Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to replace any existing craft until XWAUpgrade comes out, but I don't want my entire opt collection to gather virtual dust.

------------------
What doesn't kill me only makes me stranger.
 Nute Gunray
06-21-2000, 5:33 PM
Well, I guess you could have XWA installed like three times in three different directories...

------------------
Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say... no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh... depended on the breaks.
redstormvfa87@icqmail.com
 Abolisher
06-25-2000, 6:11 AM
Once the strings.txt file is full, all available craft slots are full, that's it. No way to add more craft to the game without replacing one you already have. You will have to install the game again in another directory if you want to add more.

------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more decomposed than you could possibly imagine.
Page: 1 of 1