Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Conquest?

Page: 1 of 1
 Nedak
01-16-2006, 4:20 PM
Why is it that when ever I play Galactic Conquest that I can not be any Hero’s?
 Arcane_Penguin
01-16-2006, 4:27 PM
you can buy heros for 1 match.

Galactic Conguest is a Army vs Army type game, not a game with an evil and good side with heros and villians fighting each other.
 ParanoidAndroid
01-16-2006, 4:49 PM
yes, you have to get the "leader" bonus, then activate it before a battle to use a hero during galactic conquest.
 MachineCult
01-16-2006, 5:05 PM
Why is it that when ever I play Galactic Conquest that I can not be any Hero’s?

LMAO, even funnier you seem to have failed to notice that you can only play as the trooper to begin with.
 Commander Obi-Wan
01-16-2006, 7:00 PM
You buy the heroes...and use 'em.
 Nedak
01-16-2006, 7:10 PM
LMAO, even funnier you seem to have failed to notice that you can only play as the trooper to begin with.
I know that... I just did not care that much.
 KenobiChronicle
01-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Han Sala switched from Galaxies and came to Battlefront, eh?

I always wait till I'm rich to buy heros. I especially buy Heros for Yavin 4 and Mygeeto since those are hard.
 MachineCult
01-17-2006, 7:28 AM
Han Sala switched from Galaxies and came to Battlefront, eh?

I always wait till I'm rich to buy heros. I especially buy Heros for Yavin 4 and Mygeeto since those are hard.

Really, then can han sala answer this question,
What the hell is Star Wars galaxies what do you do?
 Commander Obi-Wan
01-17-2006, 11:53 AM
What the hell is Star Wars galaxies what do you do?

IS this forum based on Battlefront or Star Wars Galaxies......go ask there. I usually get heroes on levels that you can get them. Unlike space battle, and get the heroes like Boba Fett or Mace Windu.
Page: 1 of 1